Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Slardar and Naga Siren

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RgdWMRO View Post
    valve had to make up with something so blizzard wouldn't sue them..and yea in dota (1) slark , slardar , siren and medusa are the same race (naga)

slark,slardar,siren models are from ground melle units and medusa is a hero model , most of the abilities in this game are from the base w3 (few things are imported) so if there are any lol haters around ..read it and cry xD
    It gets me every time how the people with the most half-baked un-knowledge are the most obnoxious. So Murlocs are Naga now. Uh-huh.
    Anyway, anyone else agree Slardar needs a redesign/bulking up? Myrmidons are so badass in WC3 with their ridiculous scaly biceps and shoulders, meanwhile Slardar's shape is really boring and lacks definition (and his face + voice are awful). Really needs work.
    And I find the lore on the Slithereen really weird, as Naga keeps wailing about how the Slithereen may never fail and her lore revolves around Slithereen guarding treasures and being banished for the slightest failure. If not for this, I would assume Slithereen are a people, a race of many species, but this makes the definition pretty precise and makes Slark a really stupid, faulty addition to the Slithereen folk. He should be separated from the other two.
    Last edited by ividyon; 08-21-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    Wrong. Three of them are Naga, and one's a Murloc.
    referring to w3 while in dota (2) medusa is not affiliated to siren nor slardar
    As for slark is a indeed a murloc..or maybe a mur'gul , it's the same sh1t where they're the slaves , "workers" of the naga race in campaign and also neutral creeps
    Also in wow there is a lv 15 named murloc..guess the name...very original for valve

Quote Originally Posted by Adilmaru View Post
    This is the worst comment that I have read in my whole life....
    ignore my previous post..and read this one where no derp English and no kappas are given

Quote Originally Posted by ividyon View Post
    It gets me every time how the people with the most half-baked un-knowledge are the most obnoxious. So Murlocs are Naga now. Uh-huh.
    lol hater spotted
    Last edited by RgdWMRO; 08-22-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RgdWMRO View Post

I'm just curious, who the hell is this guy and why everyone is spamming his face with no reason? @_@

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bnyx View Post
    I'm just curious, who the hell is this guy and why everyone is spamming his face with no reason? @_@
    here you go http://twitchemotes.com/emote/Kappa

Basic Member
    maybe there are tiers in slithereen nation?

naga siren and slardar maybe the top tier slithereen (related to kings and kingdoms), hence the snake body appearance...and slark maybe the lower tier race.

Banned
    Its like lobsters and crabs guys.

Sheesh.

And yes Medusa is technicallly a Naga, but not related to Naga Siren.

You guys need to brush up on your monster girl knowledge, and I know just the site.

Banned
    Slardar needs a skin rework. He is a chaser and a force to be reckoned with. But he looks like Sharkey & George villain.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma Ball View Post
    I think the flavour text in Slark's Dark Pact might be an oversight, or perhaps the Dark Ones gave Slark the power of the Slithereen. In one of Slark's lines he goes on to say, "I knew a Slithereen just like you" which implies Slark himself isn't Slitheren.

Slark could possibly be a Meranth?
    I'm pretty sure I heard people say "I knew a man just like you" a few times in my life, and they were pretty human themself. If anything, I think that line actually confirms they are both Slithereen, be it a race or nationality.

Well, Slark calls himself a Nightcrawler, maybe in Dota 2 Nightcrawlers are a race?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    Well, Slark calls himself a Nightcrawler, maybe in Dota 2 Nightcrawlers are a race?
    no,i think is a classe, like rouge, Warden, Warrior or mage

Slark in warcraft are a Murlock, another race, Medusa, siren and slardar are Nagas, diffent race

by this i think in dota2, they are different races too, but all are fish like creatures