Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is an actual DEV to see this gem?

Basic Member

Where is an actual DEV to see this gem?

Match ID :266250544. Look at troll. I'm not going to say anything more about the MM. It's a real gem isn't it? On what grounds I was paired up with the account that was feeding on purpose with troll? It's the great MM secret I am 100% sure it was a right fit.The MM is perfect it must be my fault I know THAT by now. Also I'm pretty sure it was the PL from the other team controlling the troll just look the replay from the troll's player perspective. He was going only where PL was the entire game and just giving him gold. If there is a way showing up on the same game just as we did with the greeviling roshan match-ups with the 10 players parties and controlling 2 heroes from the same IP address this guy DESERVES a ban. Just see to this and if I'm right BAN him.

Banned
    All you can do is report him, creating a thread is not going to help.

Basic Member
    If that is indeed what has happened he deserves an IP ban not just low priority. Also we couldn't report him cause except of the perfect Matchmaking that allowed that to happen in the first place there is the even MORE perfect report system in effect and only 1 player of my team had a report unused! Valve is shaping the game to be more and more fun as the days pass! All this pure perfection ! All the systems in effect working at their full 100% are making this an AWESOME experience!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK VALVE!

Banned
    What's an IP ban going to do? Anyone can change it in a matter of seconds.

Basic Member
    Steam ban as they did with the VAC secured servers etc. I don't know and I don't give a shit really, it's their problem if people are doing this. It's cheating.

Do you really expect the matchmaking to predict when people throw a tantrum and intentionally feed?
    If the answer is yes it's time to move back to the real world.

Basic Member
    i watched the game. it really is a little creepy. you see troll walking down the midlane with having the mousemovement of PL controlling his hero.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    All you can do is report him, creating a thread is not going to help.
    Oh so by reporting him he will SURELY BE PUNISHED

Basic Member
    Actually yes. We did this with 10 people (2 parties of 5 friends) to get better times in the greeviling event. I just didn't think it could be done with only 2 accounts but apparently it can. Welcome to the real world dude, it's a pleasure waking you up.

Banned
    oh so by putting him in low priority he will surely be punished? Also from all the people i've reported the only ones that were punished were those reported for communication abuse(and that was when the mute system was automatic)