Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge issues with fog of war

Basic Member

Huge issues with fog of war

Currently the fog of war does not work very well with the trees. Stand close them, and the fog of war that is blocking your vision will somehow disappears.

Here's what I'm talking about

This is somewhat gamebreaking.

EDIT:
    Here's for a comparison images. It's the closest as you can get to the trees.

P.S ImageShack is terribad.
    Last edited by Fritsc; 12-30-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Basic Member
    dunno maybe its intended......

Basic Member
    i dont understand what u are saying fritsc

Well, if you go near a treee you are able to see through the leaves there.

Basic Member
    What the f...?
    How can you people not understand.. I mean just looking at the screenshots itself should explain itself.

EDIT:
    Very funny Zirts. Not sure if troll or not with the trollface avatar either way go boot up your wc3 and launch dota and see if you can actually see through "leaves".

Basic Member
    well this is because i only saw 2 screenshots when i watched dunno why just 2 of them appeared. now i understand since i can see more of them that have conections . i hope if it is intended someone should tell as that has some authority

I've already noticed that juking in dota 2 is much much harder. I guess it's related to what OP mentioned. Fix it plz

support

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pglppasarel View Post
    well this is because i only saw 2 screenshots when i watched dunno why just 2 of them appeared. now i understand since i can see more of them that have conections . i hope if it is intended someone should tell as that has some authority
    How could this be intended?

Dota 2 is all about maintaining the same level of gameplay/skill from the first, this obviously kills juke spots, and is a glaring issue.

Basic Member
    if that is true how come there ar rocks in the middle of the hill of the scourge forrest, near the middle lane? how come map is smaller in many places so u can pudge hook some imposibile hooks in dota1, how come most models are x2 bigger. the list can go on , the main problem is we don't know what valve/icefrog consider that should be changed and it is a waste of time if we post "bugs" that they won't change for sure, and we are kept in the dark about what bugs we should search for.