Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Huge issues with fog of war

Basic Member
    so thats how people are able to see me all the fucking time +1.

okay this definity needs to be addressed cuz im one of the gr8 jukers in m team and i suck on this map! and its since long now!
    Works at Pakistan Telecommunication Corporate Ltd. as an IP Network CORE Engineer.

Basic Member
    i think it should be made like if u stand where u are for few seconds u can see like u do now...(like when u stay near roshan and access to secret shop few seconds later) this will still let us juke and keep that ganking advantage....its good to see through 1 tree if u r trying to gank....i think wards shouldnt be able to see like that ... only heroes that stays near that tree for like 2seconds should see like that... i think this could be a good solution if do-able...

Basic Member
    Noticed this as well. It's really difficult to juke at the forest at the middle tower. They'll just keep shooting at you. Ruins the little defense you have there.

Basic Member
    +1 i think its a bug too, cause removing juking form dota is changing the game, i bet sometimes when we watching live competition matches and a player pulls off and incredible juke, we go like OMG.... WP WP. if this was intended, it would remove such OMG!!! moments.

Basic Member
    Rofl, so now its basicly, turn around and run for best chance of survival.

I always thought the enemys overwarded, wasnt the case.

Basic Member
    +1 totaly agree fix this pls

+1 plz fix this

It's not only when you get close to trees. There are some spots on the map that you just shouldn't be visible when you are on Dota 2. This should be fixed asap.

Basic Member
    +1
    this must be fixed