Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Can't watch a tournament game.

Basic Member

[BUG] Can't watch a tournament game.

I'm not being able to watch Game 3 between LGD.cn and LGD.int which is going on right now because of a stupid bug in DotA TV. It keeps redirecting me to a pub game which is already over. It's really annoying, not being able to watch a tournament game LIVE which I've paid for. Fix it, please. It's been happening to a lot of people, not just me.

Basic Member
    +1. No matter what I do, I can't watch it. Restart Dota2, restart Steam, restart PC, change to watch some random pub then watch the tourney, NOTHING WORKS.

Wtf Valve... this is SERIOUS bug considering that people actually PAID for it. And this is NOT the first time this bug happens either. It has been there for so long.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red49 View Post
    +1. No matter what I do, I can't watch it. Restart Dota2, restart Steam, restart PC, change to watch some random pub then watch the tourney, NOTHING WORKS.

Wtf Valve... this is SERIOUS bug considering that people actually PAID for it. And this is NOT the first time this bug happens either. It has been there for so long.
    It's been happening to me since a long long time. I've tried restarting my PC, restarting Steam and DotA2, just like you did. Nothing seems to work. We haven't paid to watch pub games which are already over, you know. Fix this bug ASAP, Valve. It's someone's hard earned money that's being wasted because of your stupid DotA TV bug which you have failed to fix.

Basic Member
    +1....watching Ayasee stream now...I wonder if this is conspiracy by Valve to increase streamer view count

Basic Member
    Streams are all really laggy for me, I can't watch the game anywhere. :/

Basic Member
    + wtf just got the ticket

Basic Member
    well.. paid for watching a random end game screen.. Good Job valve.. hope you did smth.. If not why would us pay for?

+1 this is sucks, pay for nothing idk nowadays dota keep make me dissapointed

Basic Member
    same

Basic Member
    I do not know if there is any other thread with the same topic.I bought a G1 tournament pass as I was very excited and eager to watch the next best tournament after the International.However I'm really disappointed to say that whenever I try to watch a LIVE G1 game I'm sent to some shit ass end of random pub match.I FEEL CHEATED and will NEVER,EVER BUY A TOURNAMENT PASS unless VALVE fixes this. And I'll make sure I'll let all my friends know the same thing so that no one gets robbed again. Shame on you Guys.REFUND MY MONEY