Thread: Captain's mode suggestion (please look at valve) [redirected here from steam forum]

Captain's mode suggestion (please look at valve) [redirected here from steam forum]

In captain's mode 1 random player becomes captain and has to select heroes for the whole team. As most players care about who they play they say who they want in the chat, this can sometimes be confusing for the captain. I think it would be a great idea if you could suggest a hero as you can in other modes, making it easier for the captain to see who wants which hero.
    Could you (valve) please implement this? And what do others think about it?

PS: I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, if it is then why isn't this ingame?

Basic Member
    +1

Also (if possible) include a system where those suggestions are picked when the captain is afk or left, this would greatly increase the fun of captain's mode.

Quote Originally Posted by General WVPM View Post
    Also (if possible) include a system where those suggestions are picked when the captain is afk or left, this would greatly increase the fun of captain's mode.
    Totally agreed. Gettting a random hero because the captain was afk really makes me want to leave the game.
    Last edited by vitormaceduh; 08-24-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Miss the letter.

Captians Mode is very risky to play with pubs alone.