Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we put Couriers in the "Shared Content" tab in game?

Basic Member

Can we put Couriers in the "Shared Content" tab in game?

Just like the HUD's and announcers, it would be great

Share the couriers of what players have equipped in player loadout

but separate the courier shared by factions (Dire can equip whatever their teammates have equipped, and radiant only what their teammates have equipped)

Whoever buys the courier chooses what the couriers skin will be

Just a thought, let me know if it will be good or not (or share your thoughts too)

Basic Member
    That way people could choose the best courier for them, imo it should be acessible to everyone on the team(s).
    It doesnt have THAT utility, but it is great! T-UP.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblez View Post
    That way people could choose the best courier for them, imo it should be acessible to everyone on the team(s).
    It doesnt have THAT utility, but it is great! T-UP.
    If it's accessible for everyone on the team, people will start "fighting" for which courier they want and change it a ton of times

Imo, if you're buying it you should be the one to choose

Basic Member
    Yeah, but sometimes your teammate wants to buy the courier with your skin, so maybe some option should be added in some subtle way for this, would be nice.

Basic Member
    +1 great idea, it shouldnt hurt to share your courier skin to your teammates

the problem then comes that the value of couriers will drop in game cause suddenly they arent that rare anymore every game u will see so sparkling courier cause its shared and not cause its owned.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nimishz View Post
    the problem then comes that the value of couriers will drop in game cause suddenly they arent that rare anymore every game u will see so sparkling courier cause its shared and not cause its owned.
    Not really, it will show the courier to people in game and they might be tempted to get one themselves

lets say you play with someone with a Golden Baby Roshan, you think its value will drop because you've seen it once?

Basic Member
    I actually think it'd have the opposite effect. It'd increase competition for flashy couriers because if you have one it can *definitely* be used and shown off, even if you end up playing carry or whatever.

Right now it's just "What courier does my support have?", if everyone's couriers are available then it becomes a real in-team competition for "Which courier is more awesome and should be used?".

Basic Member
    imho this is just retarded.
    I bought my couriers because i liked them , why should i share them? I purchased the courier ingame , i get to use the skin i want. If anybody else wants to use their courier skin , they are more than welcomed to buy it themselves.
    Not to mention that the sales would drop. Whats the point of me buying a courier from the shop knowing there is a 75% chance i wont get to use it anyway ?

sorry but i dont want my 2oo$ courier to b used by others for free