Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My TI3 Couriers didnt have any effect

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    The harm is done to everyone that got the item in the way it was intended. Your item was never supposed to have it because you get a guaranteed item with a purchase the unusual ones are meant to be extremely rare since you can only get it by being lucky with a chest. Next time think things more thoroughly before spending large quantities of money.
    Well that would be really unfair to us TI3 attendees. In TI2, both unboxed and bought couriers have the same effects. Why gave us normal couriers instead? We came to Seattle from around the world. We spent a lot more too.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanmohdnashrin View Post
    How do you know it's intended? Are you working for Valve? It's my money, so don't talk that I'm being greedy here. I paid for custom limited in game items using real money, and expensive too. Plus it would be better for all if it has the same effects as the unboxed, no harm done to anyone.
    It IS about money that is why Valve is making unusual couriers rare! Just check for how much single unusual courier sells. Valve is taking good profit from those and i dont need to work there to know this. Harm would be done since some people paid more then 200e for single courier and if those people stop supporting Valve it would be harm indeed. You should spend your money wisely and not on some profit attempt and even those non unusual couriers ppl buy for 30-50$ and ppl wont recive things you did in secret shop so stop being greedy and be happy for expiriance you had there and trust me there are people who would pay even more then u did just to be there.

Basic Member
    It such a shame, but don't worry wanmohdnashrin , I'm sure Valve will appreciate the money you put into their pocket and hope to see you again making this thread in one year.

Well I will still bring this matter to Valve as it is unfair to us TI3 attendees. If TI2 attendees got theirs as unusuals, why can't us? I mean being there in Seattle is great, but this issue really kills the mood.

Basic Member
    So if Unusual for both TI3 Attendees and Chest Opener same thing rite. Then why open chest? when you can get in for 50$?

Basic Member
    Just look back to the joy you felt when you saw alliance win the ti3, and stfu. dont complaint about your loss because no one put a gun to you head to go seattle and buy those secret shop items.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanmohdnashrin View Post
    Well I will still bring this matter to Valve as it is unfair to us TI3 attendees. If TI2 attendees got theirs as unusuals, why can't us? I mean being there in Seattle is great, but this issue really kills the mood.
    TI2 is why they made this decision in first place! After they made those couriers unusual immortal ppl started massive qq. Back then both chest and shop ones were same only difference was that those were non unusual which was code bug. Now they made particle effect on TI3 couriers to make difference between those couriers and tbh it is smart decision since u got those for free.

You have to understand that the ticket to got to the INTERNATIONAL is very limited. Not everyone can go.

Basic Member
    And as i said there are MANY of those non unusual couriers its not even funny...imagine if all of them become same. And this is how u ppl who attended IT3 want to profit: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...376/inventory/

Shame on you!

And where is the equality in that? I know we deserve to have the same cool couriers as the unboxed. It would make many people happy if Valve can fix this bug. No harm done to anyone too.