Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: My TI3 Couriers didnt have any effect

  1. #71
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivlex View Post
    Sorry just to clarify, now TI3 courier from chest and the secret shop have the same effect now?
    Yes, I am sincerely happy for the ones that got scammed by this issue but on the other hand, there are people thats gonna profit on this like OP

  2. #72
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivlex View Post
    Sorry just to clarify, now TI3 courier from chest and the secret shop have the same effect now?
    They have the same effect but the tags are different.

  3. #73
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzCast View Post
    They have the same effect but the tags are different.
    ?
    Different how?

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadath View Post
    ?
    Different how?
    from what i see in the community store, ss courier have 3 lines of tag and unboxed have 6
    most probably its a bug because the 2013 and effect name repeat and they have old and new colour code
    so once they fix it, i guess all ti3 courier are just the same

    i might be wrong, because i saw 6 lines tag osky @.@
    Last edited by NobodyIsHere; 08-23-2013 at 09:43 PM.

  5. #75
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Valve, turn naval mine into the immortal hook if you indifferent to the economy. Ruin it completely.
    P.S. Gratz to speculators and scammed blind idiots...

  6. #76
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsHere View Post
    from what i see in the community store, ss courier have 3 lines of tag and unboxed have 6
    most probably its a bug because the 2013 and effect name repeat and they have old and new colour code
    so once they fix it, i guess all ti3 courier are just the same

    i might be wrong, because i saw 6 lines tag osky @.@
    Those couriers didnt get the "change", the owners need to remove them from market, enter dota, and then boila, 3 tags, exactly the same as SS ones.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Soronsov View Post
    Valve, turn naval mine into the immortal hook if you indifferent to the economy. Ruin it completely.
    P.S. Gratz to speculators and scammed blind idiots...
    valve didnt fall to speculations dude, last year was the same as this year with Ti couriers, sadly blind ragebunnies like you and many other, didnt want to face the facts
    Good job valve, I knew you will fix this issue.

    CLOSE this thread please since the issue has been fixed!

  8. #78
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKrawler View Post
    valve didnt fall to speculations dude, last year was the same as this year with Ti couriers, sadly blind ragebunnies like you and many other, didnt want to face the facts
    Good job valve, I knew you will fix this issue.

    CLOSE this thread please since the issue has been fixed!
    ^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •