Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My TI3 Couriers didnt have any effect

My TI3 Couriers didnt have any effect

570_screenshots_2013-08-14_00001.jpgI am so sad right now. I got 2 Fezzle Feez, 2 Osky, and a Trapjaw by purchasing in Secret Shop at TI3. But when I activated the codes, I only get the couriers, which is cool, but without any effects? I paid so much to just being there at Seattle, spent around $500 and looking to get back my expenses, but this doesnt help me. Is it permanent or just a glitch waiting to be fixed? If its permanent, then im so at loss here.
    Last edited by wanmohdnashrin; 08-13-2013 at 10:05 PM.

The couriers you got at IT3 were never meant to have the effect. however they do have their "Signature" effects, Osky will breath smoke, Fezel will have yellow glitter, and Trapjaw will emit green breath. They just don't have their "international green smoke" effect. IMO fezel is nicer with just his effect.

The unusuals are for the lucky people who got them from chests. Did you really expect 100$ couriers for spending 50$ at IT3?...

Also they still sell for 50 each, you'd be making a net 0 so you can't complain.

Oh yea, Be grateful you even got one, Some like myself couldn't afford to fly to IT3 and spend tons of cash on merchandise so i never got any courier, Your pretty spoilt if having 4 of them + your 500$ merchandise worth isn't enough. I'd be happy with a plush box to be honest

You're missing the point. I spent a lot of cash to be there. I needed to cash out to cover up my previous expenses. Honestly,I don't just spend $50 for a courier, considering the travel costs, the ticket, the accomodations etc.

Basic Member
    so you just bought them to cash out on others...ya I have no pity for that

Sorry for my bad English, as it is not my native language. It seems like you didn't understand that I needed to cash out to cover up my expenses at TI3 venue? I am from Malaysia, going there is really costly as $1 is RM 3.2 in my country. I don't have a job, still studying. So of course I needed to balance my money back. Sorry again for bad English.

Quote Originally Posted by wanmohdnashrin View Post
    Sorry for my bad English, as it is not my native language. It seems like you didn't understand that I needed to cash out to cover up my expenses at TI3 venue? I am from Malaysia, going there is really costly as $1 is RM 3.2 in my country. I don't have a job, still studying. So of course I needed to balance my money back. Sorry again for bad English.
    So that was plan?

Someone garanteed you that?
    You're only as strong as your weakest link.
    -Thomas Reid

Of course not. I was hoping for more from Valve. That's why I created this thread.

Basic Member
    That is abit greedy...U spend 50$ for some cool irl dota stuff + in game codes for mythical items and on top of it all u recive code which u can sell for 50$ so u actualy cover everything u bought there and STILL feel unhappy u cant profit more! What Valve did with those is intended, they even removed courier drops from TI3 to make unusual couriers have some rarity. You are lucky to even be there and check all cool stuff TI3 has to offer.

How do you know it's intended? Are you working for Valve? It's my money, so don't talk that I'm being greedy here. I paid for custom limited in game items using real money, and expensive too. Plus it would be better for all if it has the same effects as the unboxed, no harm done to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xigaz View Post
    That is abit greedy...U spend 50$ for some cool irl dota stuff + in game codes for mythical items and on top of it all u recive code which u can sell for 50$ so u actualy cover everything u bought there and STILL feel unhappy u cant profit more! What Valve did with those is intended, they even removed courier drops from TI3 to make unusual couriers have some rarity. You are lucky to even be there and check all cool stuff TI3 has to offer.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanmohdnashrin View Post
    How do you know it's intended? Are you working for Valve? It's my money, so don't talk that I'm being greedy here. I paid for custom limited in game items using real money, and expensive too. Plus it would be better for all if it has the same effects as the unboxed, no harm done to anyone.
    The harm is done to everyone that got the item in the way it was intended. Your item was never supposed to have it because you get a guaranteed item with a purchase the unusual ones are meant to be extremely rare since you can only get it by being lucky with a chest. Next time think things more thoroughly before spending large quantities of money.