Thread: Nether Ward + Blademail interaction

Nether Ward + Blademail interaction

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure if this is a bug or not so don't cry Playdota on me...

Is Pugna supposed to take damage when his enemies proc the ward? Because it just feels like a really cheap way to kill a hero who is already so easy to kill

Skywrath in particular just needs to get a Blademail and use his ultimate to automatically deal 1400 damage to Pugna

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Quote Originally Posted by Luffydude View Post
    I'm posting this here because I'm not sure if this is a bug or not so don't cry Playdota on me...

Is Pugna supposed to take damage when his enemies proc the ward? Because it just feels like a really cheap way to kill a hero who is already so easy to kill

Skywrath in particular just needs to get a Blademail and use his ultimate to automatically deal 1400 damage to Pugna
    playdota.com

I also suggest you dont make a thread about this there because its working as intended and its magic damage.

Also skywrath is an easy to kill hero that would also take that 1400 MAGIC damage and coupled with pugnas decrep he'll take even more.

And a skywrath rushing blademails would also be an easier kill for a lot of other heroes.

Banned
    Blademail does not reflect Death Ward or any other ward-type damage (e.g. mines) to the owner of the ward, from the KBL.

Does Pugna's ward fall under this?

Basic Member
    It is intended. Things with marker (in this case the nether ward) are supposed to redirect blade mail damage to the owner (in this case pugna).
    though im not sure if it is still bugged with the other wards. //rest still bugged

And don't forget that skywrath gets 1400 dmg too
    Last edited by Belarion; 08-14-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Basic Member
    if it is 1400 damage to pugna, then it's also 1400 to skywrath. that's how blademail works: fair trade

Volunteer Moderator
    Yeah pugna's ward is the only one that works correctly... Strange, huh?