View Poll Results: Make all Ti3 Courier`s Same?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • secret shop #ti3 courier`s same as unboxed?

56 45.16%
  • keep secret shop couriers usual?

70 56.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Shop #Ti Courier`s VS #Ti3 Unboxed Couriers !

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktales View Post
    Yes we deserve it. We pay too much to get those couriers from unboxing. Making the couriers from TI3 same as unboxing one will totally destroy your credit valve!!!!
    ^

It's just stupid, why waste money on luck with chest if we can wait for the secret shop ones? Those couriers where given FOR FREE with a 50$ purchase. They didnt pay anything to get them, why should they get the same unboxing ones? Just keep them but immortal with no effect, like it was from the start.

Basic Member
    where did this data come from? dont compare compedium smeevill with Ti3 carpet smeevill mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    TI2 Smeevil: http://dota2.stats.tf/item/10004/Murrissey_the_Smeevil (irrelevant just an example)

TI3 Smeevil: http://dota2.stats.tf/item/10188/Smeevil_Crab
    (Don't mind the Crab; There is no Unusual Smeevil Crab. The site actually tracked TI3 Smeevils. Incase that site gets corrected here is a mirror: http://gyazo.com/6fdb18170136f309e5053e5a414c0bf8)

So yea.. Judging by the numbers there are more unboxed TI3 smeevils which was also expected in the trading community.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doesitmather? View Post
    where did this data come from? dont compare compedium smeevill with Ti3 carpet smeevill mate.
    "Don't mind the Crab; There is no Unusual Smeevil Crab. The site actually tracked TI3 Smeevils"

But maybe the unusual are the dyed ones?

Basic Member
    If you don't believe the source then look at steam market prior to the update. There were more unusual TI3 Smeevil offered than standard ones.
    And the general consensus in the trading community (take a look at e.g. reddit.com/r/dota2trade) is there are more unusual ones than standard ones (prior to update).

That site is often quoten to give an indication on how many items there are out there. It is not a reliable source but if we talk about ratio unusual to non unusual it is a reliable source. What that site does it looks into the Inventory of thousands of players and puts up a statistic. It does not track the items that are in hidden inventories.

Before you claim the unboxed couriers are rarer than the standard ones I'd like you to back it up. Because in my opinion way more couriers got unboxed.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    yes now there r more beccause the market got flooded with the recently "FAKE" (secret shop one`s with no effect but unusual!)

Basic Member
    I don't know why I am reasoning with you when you are not listening to me. I am talking about prior to the update.

Just go for **** sake to a trading community website and ask around if they believe there are more unusual than standard once prior to update. And they will tell you a story. The steam market (prior to update) as well as the stats site indicate there are more unusual ones.

You on the other hand claim otherwise without any solid basis.
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    solid basis? i was watching the market for 5 days and what i see its unbelievable and look around u mate people r not happy with they`re new trades or what they bought off the market ! yesterday there where 60 real unusual osky now they`re 80 or whatever.. new unusual one`s with no effect

Basic Member
    If you were watching the steam market prior update you would know that there were more unusual TI3 offered (in Steam Market) than standard ones.
    I was following the market. You obviously did not and have a really biased view on this.
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    And i watched feezle for 2 weeks. The max feezle posted at the same time were 33 +-. Now in mayus MAX POSTED were 33 +-. Usually 25
    Now there are 80+, ye, more unboxed ones, lol.

Edit: Watched usual feezle too, 60+ all the time.
    Last edited by Kadath; 08-15-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Basic Member
    Mate look i dont care if they`re 1000 more real unboxed couriers ! this is off topic ! ok i agree with u you`re right all the praises my opinion is that they SHOULDNT CHANGED THE COURIERS ! THEY SHOULD OFF STAYED THE WAY THEY ARE !
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    If you were watching the steam market prior update you would know that there were more unusual TI3 offered (in Steam Market) than standard ones.
    I was following the market. You obviously did not and have a really biased view on this.