View Poll Results: Make all Ti3 Courier`s Same?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • secret shop #ti3 courier`s same as unboxed?

    56 45.16%
  • keep secret shop couriers usual?

    70 56.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 200

Thread: Secret Shop #Ti Courier`s VS #Ti3 Unboxed Couriers !

  1. #21
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,033
    They have reason to change them but also not to. Just because you think they should not doesn't mean they shouldn't.
    I was merely trying to dissolve misinformation and you questioned the source and went into debate with me. It could have been solved sooner if you simply admitted as you just did.

    1. The couriers you got at TI2 last year was identical to the unboxed version.
    2. Many players feel scammed because they bought the lesser TI3 courier.
    3. Just because you speculated on TI3 staying standard doesn't mean it should. Some speculation pay out. Some don't. There was no confirmation about the standard TI3 staying standard.

    I am not expecting them to change. I can roll with either way. I actually like carpet smeevil without the greenish swirl more.
    But you expecting them not to change and hammering your point through is not the way to go.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 



  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    They have reason to change them but also not to. Just because you think they should not doesn't mean they shouldn't.
    I was merely trying to dissolve misinformation and you questioned the source and went into debate with me. It could have been solved sooner if you simply admitted as you just did.

    1. The couriers you got at TI2 last year was identical to the unboxed version.
    2. Many players feel scammed because they bought the lesser TI3 courier.
    3. Just because you speculated on TI3 staying standard doesn't mean it should. Some speculation pay out. Some don't. There was no confirmation about the standard TI3 staying standard.

    I am not expecting them to change. I can roll with either way. I actually like carpet smeevil without the greenish swirl more.
    But you expecting them not to change and hammering your point through is not the way to go.
    1 Ti2 were identical from the very start, ti3 not
    2 They got scammed cos they cant read and just instabought/instatraded them without being aware of the lack of tags (the international 2013, color, effect) and only thought "hooray, got a 260$ courier at 120$/dc+sweets! Im such a good trader!"
    3 Im just telling you are wrong about being more unusual than usual. But ok, w/e

  3. #23
    Basic Member Re-l Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Romdeau
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadath View Post
    1 Ti2 were identical from the very start, ti3 not
    2 They got scammed cos they cant read and just instabought/instatraded them without being aware of the lack of tags (the international 2013, color, effect) and only thought "hooray, got a 260$ courier at 120$/dc+sweets! Im such a good trader!"
    3 Im just telling you are wrong about being more unusual than usual. But ok, w/e
    ^ This.

  4. #24
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,033
    3. Just because you speculated on TI3 staying standard doesn't mean it should. Some speculation pay out. Some don't. There was no confirmation about the standard TI3 staying standard.
    3 Im just telling you are wrong about being more unusual than usual. But ok, w/e
    ??

    I don't understand what quantity has to do with if standard TI3 courier gets TI3 tag or not. Some traders are butthurt about the recent change because of the speculation the made.
    And please proof your statement.

    And a TI3 courier not getting a TI3 tag/TI3 effect? It can totally happen.

    I don't care if the standard TI3 gets an effect or not but don't cause another uproar if it happens.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 



  5. #25
    I think it would be great if they all got the tag and effect. I already traded a few when they were normal, but who cares.

    Though tbh, I prefer my Feez without that ugly green trail. I think it looks better, and the differentiation among the unboxed and free ones to be a nice one.

  6. #26
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,033
    The thing I dislike about this change of events is how they updated it out of nowhere. People didn't realize that the standard TI3 were upgraded to unusual TI3. They were expecting to buy the real unusual TI3.

    But once they roll this way they have some tough decision to make. Take a step further and make all TI3 have the same effect or not. Either way it will produce winners and losers.

    They could have done it so much better. Either leave it as it is or do a full change, not a half-as**d one.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 



  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    The thing I dislike about this change of events is how they updated it out of nowhere. People didn't realize that the standard TI3 were upgraded to unusual TI3. They were expecting to buy the real unusual TI3.

    But once they roll this way they have some tough decision to make. Take a step further and make all TI3 have the same effect or not. Either way it will produce winners and losers.

    They could have done it so much better. Either leave it as it is or do a full change, not a half-as**d one.
    the obvious solution is to make them like the unboxes ones. Just as they were last year.

  8. #28
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    exactly they changed it instantly without notif

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    The thing I dislike about this change of events is how they updated it out of nowhere. People didn't realize that the standard TI3 were upgraded to unusual TI3. They were expecting to buy the real unusual TI3.

    But once they roll this way they have some tough decision to make. Take a step further and make all TI3 have the same effect or not. Either way it will produce winners and losers.

    They could have done it so much better. Either leave it as it is or do a full change, not a half-as**d one.

  9. #29
    I guess they should make both with the same effect , its best solution , atleast ppl who bought it thinking its unboxed version wont lose thier minds
    +It will be fair and will maintain the regular way they did last year .

  10. #30
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    The only ones who made speculation are the secret shop courier owners who stock 4+ couriers lol. All of them got them FOR FREE. 50$ purchase --> free courier --> 140 $ steam market. Ez 90 $ and free clothes. How is that even fair? Tell me please, im listening.

    Im just fucking mad cos i get the courier on full price, no speculation, no nothing, period.

    This change ONLY benefit TI3 attenders who stock couriers to sell later, and, well, blind QQ traders. They got the ticket, got autographs, watched the matches live, secret shop stuff, lockless luckbox and now this? What else do this guys want? Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashkiller2013 View Post
    I guess they should make both with the same effect , its best solution , atleast ppl who bought it thinking its unboxed version wont lose thier minds
    +It will be fair and will maintain the regular way they did last year .
    They didnt bought the courier, they get them FOR FREE by buying stuff lol.
    Last edited by Kadath; 08-15-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •