Thread: Item bought at the same time as another but its not showing the tradable date

Item bought at the same time as another but its not showing the tradable date

Can anyone explain me whats the deal with this?
    I used two keys that I bought to open 2 international boxes,( I used another CC to buy them, so I am aware I have to wait untill i can trade the items I got) but
    what worries me is that the helm seems tradable after 17th but the courrier is not. it just says Not tradable.
    Why is this happening? Any ideas?

Account name: Zapperxxx
    Last edited by zapper123; 08-17-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Bump, any mods? I already sent a ticket but after 1 week theres no answer.

I suspect that the in-game tooltips are bugged altogether - the International 2013 tag isn't appearing for you in-game either, and someone else reported that the autograph for their unusual Fezzle Feez isn't appearing in-game even though it does appear in the Steam client. It might be related to an item having too many newlines, causing the bottom lines to fall off the tooltip.
    Since I don't work at Valve, I can't check this out for you, but I've added it to the bugslist. I am definitely hoping that my theory is correct, cause that would mean your courier should just simply become tradable together with the Chaos Knight helmet.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Thank you for your kind reply and the theory that I also hope is right!

Thanks again.

ah. The helm is now tradeable but the courrier its not.. and no answer form the tickets yet.
    Is there any way to contact with the people in charge of those items directly? Its a pity that such an expensive item is going to be wasted! I just used a key on an international chest and got it, and now I cant trade it!

well, Now my question is how to contact the people in charge of Dota/Steam items so they can check this issue.

Thanks !

Did you buy both keys at the same time? Since the tradability limits are based on when the key is bought.
    If you want to try to contact someone, Steam support generally is your best chance for a reply, but since you are looking for other contacts, you could try Brandon. He is the Dev that is most involved with the economy sections. Alternatively you could try JohnM, whom also has shown periods of activity on these sections. Finally, you could try e-mailing the Dota 2 team directly.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Thanks for your reply again, I think I traded a key to open that chest.. please dont tell me that has to do something with it lol! Because I bought 2 I dont remember ifI used the key I traded to open that chest.

its tradable now!!

Thanks Hefaistus! You are the best! I hope everyone with this issue is happy now