Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Muted for 2 Months. PLEASE READ ADMINS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.

Basic Member
    It's funny because this is a serious matter. This is literal abuse, and you people are taking this the wrong way. I agree to "Harassing" him or whatever, but they made a mute button for a reason. He wasn't given these powers to go around in pubs, throwing the games just so he can be shit talked, then muting them for a "I though it was a Valid reason, I work at Valve I can do whatever" move.

I honestly hope people that actually care about DotA 2 and the Valve Community read this. Because you people don't, you make me sick.

Basic Member
    I have over 1k hours on Dota 2. Have played Dota 1 for 3k+ hours and have been an avid member of the community since the year 2009.

Have fun being idiots children! Like I said again. Hope someone who has intelligence reads this, reporting this to Valve and calling in tomorrow morning.

you harass some1 and excpect them to do nothing in return ? if u did that to me id ban ur account and confiscate your cosmetics. that said tough luck mate b carefull next time

Basic Member
    Why did I even make this forum? For kids like you to KEEP doing this after I even TYPED out what I didn't want, children like you coming here to spam me about shit I already know. Shut the fuck up about this "Being careful" and "I woulda done more shit" and "You got off easy kiddo" shit. This is insane, because if this happened to you people you'd be just like me now. Morons, now shut the fuck up and go back to Dota2Lounge and having no lives like I read you out to be. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen View Post
    @Christian88

Yes I did, but that doesn't mean he needs to mute me for 1440 hours. Aka 2 months. That's impassible to someone's mind like mine that a Valve Employee would do this. He could have just muted us to begin with the first thing we say. Not do this. If he goes around doing this. This is very sad, he either needs to be brought to justice or my friend and I need to be removed from this insane shit. Or both.
    Just like you showed no regard for the employee, nor does he probably care about your situation.

The fact that your only regret is not knowing he was a Valve employee is a rather poor excuse for misbehaving. While I cannot view what was said in team chat, I suspect you are most to blame for this. Perhaps you can provide us with a transcrpit of the team chat, so we can judge who was in the wrong?

On the face of it though, 2 month mute is rather excessive, but I've no information on OP's report history. If he's constantly being muted and LPQ'd, then this isn't so unreasonable after all.

Basic Member
    I think it was pretty fair. These steps should be available for any more serious harassment, not just for employees. There are limits in insulting and being such a BM in a game.

Basic Member
    @AngryHan

I have had no Chat-Suspension for a month+
    nor any LP reports for the past 2 weeks. (Only one because I had to leave a game from co-op, why I played co-op, yet someone flips out and reports me. Kind of sad)

You deserve it.

haha. Glad that you got muted and LP for so long and sad that it's not more. People like you are the worst kind of people to play with. Imagine if you flaming with your mates like this then to a random guy how is it gonna be ? Hope you get muted and LP more and more ! No sympathy for people like you ! Imo admins should delete this thread, it's the most stupid one in here. Good day to you sir !