Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Muted for 2 Months. PLEASE READ ADMINS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livy Crestfall View Post
    You deserve it.
    This. And please somebody close this useless thread. Normal people do not offend others in the real life, and thus should be in the virtual life. You never know who you're gonna offend and you have your punishment.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen View Post
    I have over 1k hours on Dota 2. Have played Dota 1 for 3k+ hours and have been an avid member of the community since the year 2009.

Have fun being idiots children! Like I said again. Hope someone who has intelligence reads this, reporting this to Valve and calling in tomorrow morning.
    You are a hyprocrite at best.

52:36 (48:52) DG.Fallen: someone else who loved dota 1 could have taken your spot Medu or Puge
    52:38 (48:54) DG.Fallen: Pudge*
    52:50 (49:06) DG.Fallen: some good player that doesn't trash talk because they out draft and out play a team

http://pastebin.com/pqSAYkjc 275768587

OP is DG.Fallen

But again just call me Kiddo like you always do once you lost

i love this guy.. haha
    First point
    He rages then argues he has the right to rage since there is a mute button present. lolololol

Second point
    The good furion gives him a warning in game asking him to stop such language, still he rages back like he himself stated.
    Now gets funny here. He says he wouldn't raged if he had known the player was a valve employee. Stating the concurrence of this, he would go hard rage mode on any player he doesn't like if he knows they are helpless.

Third point
    He complains at valve while still holding on to his point raging is his birth right

My personal opinion
    .!. up your a** ... i would ve mute banned you without a warning. That furion was atleast courteous.
    No matter how bad a player plays, its not your birth right to rage at him.

For f***sake close this retarded and perma ban this troll rager from forums too. I believe he is in the right place, the low priority . Let him enjoy his own medicine.

And finally i feel so happy, one retard less in the community. Its a bright new day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerkid View Post
    i love this guy.. haha
    First point
    He rages then argues he has the right to rage since there is a mute button present. lolololol

Second point
    The good furion gives him a warning in game asking him to stop such language, still he rages back like he himself stated.
    Now gets funny here. He says he wouldn't raged if he had known the player was a valve employee. Stating the concurrence of this, he would go hard rage mode on any player he doesn't like if he knows they are helpless.

Third point
    He complains at valve while still holding on to his point raging is his birth right

My personal opinion
    .!. up your a** ... i would ve mute banned you without a warning. That furion was atleast courteous.
    No matter how bad a player plays, its not your birth right to rage at him.

For f***sake close this retarded and perma ban this troll rager from forums too. I believe he is in the right place, the low priority . Let him enjoy his own medicine.

And finally i feel so happy, one retard less in the community. Its a bright new day.
    /thread

You obviously deserve it, you deserve more actually.

System working as intended, keeping the scum muted.

Best tragedy thread of the week; complete with hubris, nemesis and punishment.

Anyway, besides the fact that, OP, you are a grade-A scaramouch, judging just by all the shit you and your friend spouted in the all chat
    Quote Originally Posted by abc0815 View Post
    you shouldn't feel too much out of place in LPQ. Enjoy it.

Basic Member
    When I see a thread like this I think "It's so unfair that this guy got so much. so unfair. what if I could get the same when I raged on someone long time ago? poor guy"
    BUT then I remember that THIS is that rough justice that we were waiting for so long. not easy punishments for a day. for TWO MONTH. VIVAT valve employee. MAKE OUR COMMUNITY BETTER. VIVA LA REVOLUTION.

Basic Member
    In other MOBA you lose way more... Heck you have to start from scratch, make a new account. I am talking about LoL which has a far larger playerbase than DotA.

You are not one of the guys who are contributing to the community. By muting you we have one less trashtalker, you.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

You've been Valved!

Basic Member
    Few notes for you consideration op:

General insulting get you muted/baned, idiot.... I would ban you and your team mate for 1 year and muted your hardware id for 3-4 years in Dota 2.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Livy Crestfall View Post
    You deserve it.
    And i watched the replay you posted op.
    Last edited by Metal; 08-16-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Basic Member
    good riddance. you pretty much deserved it. i hope every loudmouth gets the same punishment as you