Thread: Autograph not applying to Fezzle-Feez

Basic Member

Autograph not applying to Fezzle-Feez

Have unusial Fezzle-Feez. Applied Lod[A] autograph to it. Nothing has changed and no where in description does it say its autographed...

Basic Member
    I see the value in it, but no where on the courier does it say it's autographed after i used it on it.

Basic Member
    Update: it says its autographed in steam profile->inventory screen. It just doesnt say anything in dota in game or in backpack

Someone else was reporting a similar issue where their unusual courier isn't showing in-game when it becomes tradable. I suspect that the in-game tooltips become bugged when there are too many newlines, causing the bottom lines to not appear.
    Does your courier have the 'International 2013'-tag in the Steam inventory, but not in-game on the tooltip?
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Basic Member
    @ Hefaistus you are correct, it does that as well

As I suspected. I've added the issue to the bugs list.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

I'm sorry for chiming in but I can't help but laugh at a bug that affects a paying customer this way. The autograph and courier are both worth a substantial amount of money. Why wouldn't Valve be testing these things BEFORE people invest hard earned money into your game? It's just mind boggling that this company continues to exist under such anti-consumer practices as charging people for a broken product. Ridiculous.