Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Revert the secret shop ti3 courier to standard immortal courier to avoid confusion.

its already been decided, all the couriers will get green effect and 2013 ti3 tag, stop crying this forum isnt ur mother.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKrawler View Post
    its already been decided, all the couriers will get green effect and 2013 ti3 tag, stop crying this forum isnt ur mother.
    i dont recall any one saying that ... no valve confirm... and cyborgmatt didnt said that he just talked about the unboxed before the normal came check the date of his article fact : you are a greedy t13 ateendy go and die

his article was right after ti3 ended, stupid dog.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomi8780 View Post
    i dont recall any one saying that ... no valve confirm... and cyborgmatt didnt said that he just talked about the unboxed before the normal came check???????????? the date of his article fact : you are a greedy t13 ateendy go and die
    Are you saying his article referred to only unboxed couriers since the secret shop couriers didn't exist yet?

Article posted on August 15th.
    All of the International couriers come with the unusual TI3 effect which features the green swirls seen on the dashboard and stream.
    http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2013/08/do...ms/#more-11171
    The International ended exactly a week ago. Today is August 18th.

Cyborgmatt is a trustworthy source. As far as I can recall he was always right and had some special knowledge somehow (not talking about contents analysis). He was also the guy responsible for the autographing corner at TI3. He has his connection to Valve. What kind of connection it is I am not sure.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    Are you saying his article referred to only unboxed couriers since the secret shop couriers didn't exist yet?

Article posted on August 15th.

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2013/08/do...ms/#more-11171
    The International ended exactly a week ago. Today is August 18th.

Cyborgmatt is a trustworthy source. As far as I can recall he was always right and had some special knowledge somehow (not talking about contents analysis). He was also the guy responsible for the autographing corner at TI3. He has his connection to Valve. What kind of connection it is I am not sure.
    Thats cos he is Icefrog duh

Banned
    yes lets wait and see and you can also say he was refering to the general idea and not the normal unboxed situation .... let me tell you somethin if normal ones needed to have effect they would have had in the first place and if it was a bugged it would have take a day to fix not a 14 days fix to add a cmd in the file...

Banned
    wont change the wrong idea of giving the effect to people who scam others and came prepard and stacked 19 couriers each

Basic Member
    yes lets wait and see and you can also say he was refering to the general idea and not the normal unboxed situation .... let me tell you somethin if normal ones needed to have effect they would have had in the first place and if it was a bugged it would have take a day to fix not a 14 days fix to add a cmd in the file...
    My gues is that they didnt want to patch ANYTHING during the ti3 to avoid possible bugs.

Basic Member
    fix the effect please
    Last edited by danski; 08-22-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Basic Member
    I lost braincells reading this.
    Is this what you people actually believe?
    Valve hasn't patched since TI3 started.