Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: valve if you do add effect you will lose your rep and community, a spit in the face

Banned

valve if you do add effect you will lose your rep and community, a spit in the face

it would be just a spit in the face when some of us didnt have the chance to go to the internationals and you got free coriers by buying other rare items only secret shop available ,omg you stupid guys are so dum shit you are saying i flew to seattle bla bla i got the courier its your fucking problem if i opend 170 chests to get one courier i should be rewarded in that case its the green effect i agree valve made a mistake and they should figure a way to make both parties happy . bu the seattle card and calling us greed investors really? you flew to seattle saw live games bought autographes from shop and sold them for 100 keys bought shirts headphones got luckless and vyse all sold for alot from the t13 only got selling thing is the courier who i know guys who payed 600$ and got only one sure its a gamble thats why it should be rewarded its not a sure thing like secret shop cour so stfu you cant dance in two weeding at the same time i mean you are seriously cry you flew to the internationals not all of us have the time and money to do so so we open cheasts and the green particle omg god forbbides we have something you greedy guys who got all from shop have that you wont you are the cry babies if so. the uboxed should be rarer and better period!! and normals have effects like t12 coins for trap gold particle for carper and breath for osky so stop whining!! if valve adds the effect they should upgrade the unboxed ones with other shit. s s edit: adding effect will be good only for ti3 attendes but in sorry i think the attendes cant have it all be in seattle get alot of other rare items, see the game and get free couriers dont say 50$ they bought other 100 keys selling items with it the normal are perfectly fine and like tI2 in a tear will sell really nice no tournt cours this year so they should keep the effect one as extreme rare special couriers , you cant have it all they should give something to the other community who unboxed for 500$ for one cour , and it really piss me to ear we went to seattle etc it was expensive we need to get our money back because we flew to seattle its really your problem you flew to seattle you wanted that you knew its expensive and oh then when it became unusal without the effect you scammed people in market and after scamming you still ask for effect thats just rude and stupid and if valve adds it it will only show how much they only care about the tourny attendes and not the internet guys who invested their hard working money to unbox even if it took 590$ only to have something others not even attendes and coming in a statement all should be even is like saying give everyone golden baby roshan and defense 2 wardog what make it even we are greedy we deserve it its just wrong and reckless will destroy the economy either find a way and make everyone happy while giving unboxed extra new effect and nirmal the green or just make the normal regular again and keep unboxed special.!!!!
    Last edited by shlomi8780; 08-17-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Calm your teats.

Basic Member
    i totally agree with the op. beside i dont have either courier. this is just not fair against the unboxed t3 courier owners

Basic Member
    Agree...with this move they spit on community just to make those who attended TI3 happy...they totaly ruined international chests with this move and it will relfect on their economy for sure in near future. Not to mention they intentionaly waited for it to end to make change + they didnt announce anything...total steal for those who support dota 2.

Basic Member
    more unusual than normal couriers....

Basic Member
    Reading this gave me an aneurism.

Basic Member
    why?

Banned
    not true more normal then unusal it was like 26 unusual in market when valve changed the name suddenly 88 couriers in market and 120 $ price drop just more normals then unusals

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomi8780 View Post
    it would be just a spit in the face when some of us didnt have the chance to go to the internationals and you got free coriers by buying other rare items only secret shop available ,omg you stupid guys are so dum shit you are saying i flew to seattle bla bla i got the courier its your fucking problem if i opend 170 chests to get one courier i should be rewarded in that case its the green effect i agree valve made a mistake and they should figure a way to make both parties happy . bu the seattle card and calling us greed investors really? you flew to seattle saw live games bought autographes from shop and sold them for 100 keys bought shirts headphones got luckless and vyse all sold for alot from the t13 only got selling thing is the courier who i know guys who payed 600$ and got only one sure its a gamble thats why it should be rewarded its not a sure thing like secret shop cour so stfu you cant dance in two weeding at the same time i mean you are seriously cry you flew to the internationals not all of us have the time and money to do so so we open cheasts and the green particle omg god forbbides we have something you greedy guys who got all from shop have that you wont you are the cry babies if so. the uboxed should be rarer and better period!! and normals have effects like t12 coins for trap gold particle for carper and breath for osky so stop whining!! if valve adds the effect they should upgrade the unboxed ones with other shit.
    +1 I agree.

Basic Member
    i disagree,if valve add effect for once people will have a good looking courier to buy at decent prices,whatever be the decision there will be people who lose money but adding effects will be better for community as a whole