Thread: in-game chat rooms needs to be more ordered !

Basic Member

in-game chat rooms needs to be more ordered !

Hi everyone,

If you have tested the chat rooms in the game so you should know what I mean from saying "be more ordered"

Nowadays we are experiencing high-member chat rooms and it has it's special issues like: party invites, promotional spams, trade invites, meeting and so on. But the important thing is abusiveness and selling items,bundles,couriers under the price of Dota 2 Store and everyone knows it will hurt the Dota 2 Store from jobber people as we can see them in any chat rooms! I can give some example if you want but it's clear enough. Also they are selling Dota 2 accounts!

According to this I think we need a supervisor or an admin for each room or high-member rooms to stop these things with ban, kick, mute or something like that to punish them and don't let them make the chat rooms a noisy place or free to say any bullshit. In the game if you need to stop feeders, noobs, flaming players by reporting them so @ the chat rooms you need to punish them immediately! But in the game you are 10 players and @ the chat room you are maybe more than 300 members so it's very important to find a solution.

Valve should decide something about this issue because it has to be fixed soon or later or let it keep going and stay to see it's bad reactions in future !
    Last edited by MrSaveH; 12-11-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Basic Member
    up !

what's your idea about this?

Basic Member
    does anyone hear me? -_-

Basic Member
    insist...

Basic Member
    still insisting...

need an admin to reply...

spam, spamidy spam spam
    spam to the spam

spamage to the spamage fairy

spam spam spam, spam spam, spamidy spam spam. SPAMAGE!