Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Russians. (Atleast 90% :p)

I fell you guys.. last day i got some russians who make supports heroes carry. They didn't even try to talk in english with us.
    They spam in russian language talk with some friends on chat , because here is no skype , teamspeack or whatever , feed , and after blame you because you didn't play support for a support.
    And the sweet momment was when he said " Dota is for fun you play what you want with what role you want even if you fuck other peoples who take this "roles" in serious "
    So please ... we need something to play with NORMAL PEOPLES!
    Sorry for bad eng..

Quote Originally Posted by Cojiro View Post
    Or bot games
    Actually there are russians even there (co-op), but not as much. I mainly play co-op games (because I'm terrible at the game and I want item drops too!) and occasionally I end up with the typical russian who swear at us in russian when he dies.
    -Librarian last note-
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

Quote Originally Posted by alife View Post
    It is not racism but nazism. There should be no place for such threads on any forum.
    I agree. I hate admitting my hate towards russians (9+ years of bad experience with russians players), but there are so much complaints about them here (even Totalbiscuit made comment about his experience in Dota 2 with russians) that it has become a global(Dota 2) issue for players :/
    -Librarian last note-
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

Quote Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
    Racism!!! Awesome!!!
    its not racism. its called common sense. basic human common sense

Basic Member
    Nice and fast response and i like that most of you agree with me to certain points.

This is a huge problem as i see it and something should be done.
    The language filter is not working at all and i feel that there should be something done here.

Maybe get unlimited amounts of reports for talking other languages? (Then ofc the report system need a whole new level)

Racism!!! Awesome!!!
    It is not racism but nazism.
    Just wow to you guys.

This has nothing to do with racism or anything. This is an issue because the main language on the servers are english and not russian or some other language, it is english. Atleast when you filter with english as your language.

Again nothing to do with racism but maybe some patriotism something like the prejudice about french people who never talks english or even try to learn it.
    I feel that this is almost the same. Like russians are telling eachother that they are already hated so they continue to talk their language.

Basic Member
    Racism!!! Awesome!!!
    "Russian" is not a race.

Basic Member
    It is not racism but nazism. There should be no place for such threads on any forum.

Playing on EUW and/or USE gives u immunity to russians since internet connection is not good enough in most cases. However u will find yourself withing Ukrainians, Romanians, Greeks, Germans, French, Portuguese, Spanian and neither of them would like to speak english esp if there is a friend of his in game.

Russians don't queue for a single server because of amount of time u spend waiting for the match. Also some russians hate playing with russians so they try to avoid it at any cost.

P.S. <3 Russian server being situated in Stockholm thus making poor Sweden ppl with bad internet connection play with russians all day long.
    Neither racism, nor nazism. Also, I play on EU West and US West / East almost exclusively (once in awhile I play SEA with one or two friends from that region) and I have encountered this problem quite frequently.

Basic Member
    Play on the Brazil, South Africa or Australia servers. There are fewer Russians on those servers.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noobhunter View Post
    Play on the Brazil, South Africa or Australia servers. There are fewer Russians on those servers.
    I have not tried the Australian servers, thanks for the suggestion. I might get OK ping from there (I am in central USA) but I'll have to test.

I used to queue on South American servers also but I eventually decided that my use of English might be as irritating as Russian, Spanish, or Chinese on US servers.

Banned
    write petition to valve do it really russian server in Moscow not in SWEDEN lol

i know why u cry alltime u all passive gays in game. when we russins like aggressive dota, and how said owner navi zerogravity: "RUSSIAN DOTO - BEST DOTO", remember this, stop cry and go skilled up.