Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Russians. (Atleast 90% :p)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michichael View Post
    ...to region lock every last goddamn retard from across the ocean out of US servers forever.
    Right, because there are no retards in US.

Basic Member
    By the way, have you, all Russian-haters, looked at the map? At how big this country actually is?

It spans 8 hours worth of time zones! People at the other end are actually closer to US West servers, than to Moscow.

Where are they supposed to play if Valve doesn't have servers in Siberia?
    Last edited by alxs; 10-30-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Si1key View Post
    if you have Russian players in every game - don't you think you need to learn new international language?
    The reason you learn English is because the British nation during the renaissance colonized around the world, and was at that time, one of the two leading superpowers both economically and culturally.
    Russia has never been even close to achieving any of this. So I think you should retract your statement and acknowledge that the Russians should either play on their server, or speak English on European servers.

This thread just became the same as the rest. Therefore:

"Region lock" and similar topics are on the Common discussions list.

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    Instead of making a tons of sticky threads, some common discussion threads will be listed here.

If a thread is open, you may post your opinion/suggestion in that thread.
    If any of those thread is already close, it is closed. You are NOT allowed to create a new thread about that issue.
    Closed.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.