Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Russians. (Atleast 90% :p)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S3rg4nt View Post
    write petition to valve do it really russian server in Moscow not in SWEDEN lol

i know why u cry alltime u all passive gays in game. when we russins like aggressive dota, and how said owner navi zerogravity: "RUSSIAN DOTO - BEST DOTO", remember this, stop cry and go skilled up.
    I have no problem playing with Russians as long as they can communicate in English (since I have chosen English as my sole language preference option and I choose servers in English speaking regions) and their high pings don't hamper their skill.

write petition to valve do it really russian server in Moscow not in SWEDEN lol

i know why u cry alltime u all passive gays in game. when we russins like aggressive dota, and how said owner navi zerogravity: "RUSSIAN DOTO - BEST DOTO", remember this, stop cry and go skilled up.

Alliance thinks Russian DOTO is best DOTO too.

Let's not talk about bad play or raging at team, or where someone is from, there are ten times as many english speakers from the farthest corners of the planet, that do the same thing and worse. Its a universal turd mentality. What should be at issue here is that in a team game communication of some sort is crucial if you want to win. When people cannot or choose not to communicate it makes the entire idea of teamwork next to impossible. So I think what most of the complaints are really about is this, WHY IS THERE A LANGUAGE ON THE SERVERS OPTION WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK? It doesn't matter where in the world they are, I want to be able to talk to my team and know that when they ignore me its not because they dont know what I said. I want to know that if they curse at me, it's not because those are the only words in my language that they know, poor little things, that's too sad.

Can't the MatchMaker take into account someones region when putting teams together, maybe upping the chance of same type communication? Then people can play on whatever server they want.
    Last edited by some grumpy guy; 08-21-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    AXE DOES NOT PICK SIDES!!! But Axe is on your side. -Axe

Russians are uncivilized brutes and warmongering menaces to the world. They are clearly not to be trusted. (who gets the reference? ))) )

But yeah. Russians frequently ruin my games. I mean non-English speaking cyka spammers, if they speak English and are okay I like them and will sometimes even commend.

I dislike them baddies not only in game though, but the nation too, just like I dislike all... dubiously democratic countries.
    I also find it very funny how Stalin killed millions of them and they call him a hero, and they even want to ban any sort of critique of him and Red Army. I really start to think they hate themselves so much they actually equate how heroic someone is with how many Russians he has killed. And if it continues, this Russian mentality will spread to us Dota players too! ((

Disliking Russians is also not nazism nor racism. Russians are not a race, and nazism is an ideology. I love how people just throw those words around without knowing what they really, really mean.
    Last edited by Dramaideale; 08-21-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    yeah u right! russian team have 1st place on TI in this year! and 3rd russians team from dagestan Virtus.pro have only 12 place

Banned
    2Dramaideale:
    you're confusing Russian-speaking with Russians
    russians 1st race in this world, russian lang - 1st lang! He has turned of Latin and other languages. learn world history man

2Dramaideale:
    you're confusing Russian-speaking with Russians
    russians 1st race in this world, russian lang - 1st lang! He has turned of Latin and other languages. learn world history man
    For reals? Well, I for one welcome our new Russian overlords.

not

Basic Member
    You will never get rid of Russians.

They even plague the Aus servers.

Хуле вы с хачами по-хачовски говорите? Да будут русские тут!

Basic Member
    Ill say it here again: I get matched with russians frequently.
    They always understand me. They dont bother to talk to me though, just because I like to talk with them. They always communicate with cyrillic letters between each other, knowing that I dont understand ut.

Thats absolutely fine. Whenever one of them wanted something from me, they suddenly started talking english. Im sure, if I insulted them earlier, they wouldnt care to talk to me at all.

Just like with chinese by the way. I cant even guess what theyre saying, the latters dont even look similiar to ours in any way. Yet no one here complains.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cojiro View Post
    Hi... Or bot games
    Hahaha didn't u know, bots are russians too

I just had a game with a Moldovan guy playing razor (and having no idea what he is doing) and started talking in russian, I wrote "Razor" in chat and I instantly got a reply "idi nahui" (Go fuck yourself) hahaha made me lough out loud cuz I only wanted to tell him to speak english (written in russian)

Nothing will be changed, u are wasting your time here, just play and try to have fun even when u are playing with n00bs, trolls and etc. :]