Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Russians. (Atleast 90% :p)

Basic Member

Russians. (Atleast 90% :p)

Hello. This is kind of a rage thread, yes. Rage back, i dont care anymore.

I wanna play dota 2. I wanna play dota with proper communication.

What i mean is. I do not want to play most of my games wondering what some of my teammates are talking about in a foreign language.
    And yes, most of the time it's russians. And once again i ask the question; Why aren't russians playing on their own freaking servers? Why are the most of the time talking russian.

I've seen ppl say that im in like low/normal-bracket or something but i mean WTF. GET THE RUSSIAN OF THE EU-W/E SERVERS.

Yes, i do know that it's not only russians talking their own language in the chat. But seriously most of the time, it's russians.

Make it so that we have a choice of playing WITH OR WITHOUT RUSSIANS.
    I've said many times that I want a regionlock but for answers i get that regionlock is not the answer.
    Or "Get a group of 5 and play full premades", Well, sometimes we arent 5 ppl.

Let us play a game of dota without ppl talking foreign languages. I don't care what you do. FIX IT.

I will come back with a list of how many games i encounter other languages than english in games. I'm not talking about a few words, I'm talking about ppl writing and talking in other languages the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haznus View Post
    Hello. This is kind of a rage thread, yes. Rage back, i dont care anymore.

I wanna play dota 2. I wanna play dota with proper communication.

What i mean is. I do not want to play most of my games wondering what some of my teammates are talking about in a foreign language.
    And yes, most of the time it's russians. And once again i ask the question; Why aren't russians playing on their own freaking servers? Why are the most of the time talking russian.

I've seen ppl say that im in like low/normal-bracket or something but i mean WTF. GET THE RUSSIAN OF THE EU-W/E SERVERS.

Yes, i do know that it's not only russians talking their own language in the chat. But seriously most of the time, it's russians.

Make it so that we have a choice of playing WITH OR WITHOUT RUSSIANS.
    I've said many times that I want a regionlock but for answers i get that regionlock is not the answer.
    Or "Get a group of 5 and play full premades", Well, sometimes we arent 5 ppl.

Let us play a game of dota without ppl talking foreign languages. I don't care what you do. FIX IT.

I will come back with a list of how many games i encounter other languages than english in games. I'm not talking about a few words, I'm talking about ppl writing and talking in other languages the whole game.
    i can understand you, i had a game with 3-4 russians some min ago and this is just horrible.
    Last edited by never.forg3t; 08-21-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Why aren't russians playing on their own freaking servers?
    Because they are idiots.

Why are the most of the time talking russian.
    Because they are idiots. Most of them don't even know basic English. Don't they teach them English in school ?

There should be a report option for that.

PS: I love how everybody here hates russians. I hate them back from WoW Vanilla days.
    Last edited by UnrealCraft; 08-21-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    -Librarian last note-
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

Basic Member
    Racism!!! Awesome!!!

Basic Member
    because they select all servers to get fast que times, make em select only one... to the same with language...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealCraft View Post
    Most of them don't even know basic English. Don't they teach them English in school ?
    No!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
    No!!!!!
    Yeah my rus friends told me %90 of them know english(at least basic dota 2/swears/casuals)...They just refusing to talk english.

Hello.
    Hi

....Or "Get a group of 5 and play full premades", Well, sometimes we arent 5 ppl.
    I got a consistent group of 4-5 people. When we aren't a full team I rarely get non-english speaking / impolite / muted players as a fifth. I play USwest/east 100%, usually in the evenings, very high skill bracket. Honestly have no idea how you get Russians frequently, but currently the only answer is a 5 man stack. period. Or bot games

Basic Member
    Racism!!! Awesome!!!
    I’m normally a very tolerant guy, i really despise racism, but this Russian on EU West issue has got on my nerves one too many times... it needs to be addressed!

Basic Member
    It is not racism but nazism. There should be no place for such threads on any forum.

Playing on EUW and/or USE gives u immunity to russians since internet connection is not good enough in most cases. However u will find yourself withing Ukrainians, Romanians, Greeks, Germans, French, Portuguese, Spanian and neither of them would like to speak english esp if there is a friend of his in game.

Russians don't queue for a single server because of amount of time u spend waiting for the match. Also some russians hate playing with russians so they try to avoid it at any cost.

P.S. <3 Russian server being situated in Stockholm thus making poor Sweden ppl with bad internet connection play with russians all day long.