Thread: Backpack expander can't be used after 2048 slots

Basic Member

Backpack expander can't be used after 2048 slots

I have an account with 2048 slots of backpack inventory (32 pages). As my inventory was running full, I decided to buy 10 extra backpack expanders. Unfortunately, apparently.. the limit for the amount of pages you can have is 32 pages.

I opened a support ticket to either get a refund or to get the extra pages. I was wondering if it's possible to raise the maximum amount of pages you can have or if this is a software limitation that can't be changed.

This is the account i'm talking about: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pctbmaster

I've been moving cards to a different account to stock them there, but I'd much rather have a bigger backpack.

Basic Member
    What is this shit? 2000+ player cards? No valuable items? IS IT JOKE? or are u dota2economybroker?

Maximum = 2048 slots.

Create second bot.

LoL and you came to dev.dota You should go lounge or d2prices

guys.... this is a legit request actually! you might not be interested in collecting items, but this person is, so stop making fun of him -.-'

I think TF2 has also a limit...8 expander max (it was when i quit)...I dont see any reason why not limiting at 2048 which is really hard to full.

Basic Member
    Just so you guys are aware, I'm not selling any of these for profit. It's a service where people can trade player cards for 1 to 1 trade.

As for the 2048 limitation, I'm fine with that limitation but firstly: it should be noted somewhere on the backpack expander page. Secondly: If this was a decision based on software limitations then I get it. If it was a limitation by design then hopefully the limit can be raised.