Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pudge " The OI Chopper's Dinner Bringer

Basic Member

Angry Pudge " The OI Chopper's Dinner Bringer

hi .. have bug problems or something else ..i have that hook but in game i cant see her..

Basic Member
    yea i didnt see too! fix pls

Basic Member
    same to me i bought the set no weapon at all

Same issue on my end, the hook is displayed in the preview window after equipping it, but it does not show in game. The hand is empty at all times, hook is only displayed when spell is casted -- you see it in flight ... VALVE PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP !!! It is not fair to any who bought the set ... especially since the hook is the most important part of it. Thank you !

Yes, please fix this. How can you guys let this slide so easily? If you are going to implement an item into a game you test it first, even after releasing the patch sometimes it bugs out... well guess what? Test it again just after patch dont let it slide for days and days...

Basic Member
    If everyone is right please Hook is the most essential in the Pudge if once the hook is pulled slightly complicate Please Fix it.
    Regards

Pudge Olī chopper hook bugged

I am pissed off, i bought this set cause it looked great and i did not really have any pudge items, so i had some cash i won online and said: "hey lets buy this, looks cool", whats my surprise when i start the match? hook does not show in game, only shows when i use the skill.... anybody seems to see it and in all previews of the item in youtube shows that there is NO HOOK, what does valve do then? donīt give a shit and release more content and bullshit to make more money instead of fixing that shit, cause i paid money for that shit and i liked that shit and i want that shit fixed.

Everybody will be like: "you cry too much" well i do not, i paid for something that does not work and if it will just do not work EVER i want full refund for not only the hook , but the set, every cent it is worth.

And people from valve can fix cosmetic issues cause they constantly patched their cosmetics in TI3 but fuck other sets

Basic Member
    It happens every time a new Pudge hook is implemented, then gets fixed within a couple of weeks. I don't know what the cause of it is, or why Valve can't fix the root of the problem, but if you have a little patience it will pass by.

Up.

Up... still not fixed