Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Leavers cannot be frozen

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Leavers cannot be frozen

The game id is 284540425, we have a player leave the game at begins and his level is only lvl 1, unfortunately, the opposes have zeus when he comes to lvl 6, his ult can kill leaver, what the fucking game

Quote Originally Posted by Wyn-Ryder
    Leavers can't be frozen like in dota 1, so global skills can make them easy targets. Ex. Zeus, Spectre, Furion.
    Last edited by Wyn-Ryder; 08-25-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Banned
    Working as intended.

no its not a bug

Volunteer Moderator
    Bump. Technically this can be prevented in dota 1 because you can freeze leavers. Valve might want to implement something to stop this.

This is a bug.

How many time pudge fountain hook leavers?

I don't want to see that happen again, when it wasn't even possible when a hero was frozen in Dota1.

Basic Member
    In coop bot match Valve did make a solution (however only for bots). If you have a leaver in your team one bot will go afk in fountain and that bot cannot be damaged at all.

Would love to see something similiar but working on player abandoned heroes as well.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    we got lucky the other day we had a TA troll us and then get bored and leave at level 3. Enemy had a zues and late game with agh it would one shot her. We had to go and jungle TA till she hit lvl 4 so we could learn meld and leave her perm meld in base. Zues however got about 5 kills before we did this.

I see no reasons to not add this to the list, since it's a missing feature in Dota2 and very commonly used in DotA1 to prevent things like described in this thread.

Adding.
    Please, just call me buny.

Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    I see no reasons to not add this to the list, since it's a missing feature in Dota2 and very commonly used in DotA1 to prevent things like described in this thread.

Adding.
    I thought so too, but unless I'm missing something (and I tested it in 6.77c, was to lazy to download a newer one) you CAN'T freeze your hero. You can only freeze disconnected heros - the testmap is bugged there.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Why should you be able to freeze your own hero? This feature is ment for heroes whose player left the game.
    Last edited by bu3ny; 08-27-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    Please, just call me buny.