Thread: [SKIN] Dragon Scale Bug

Basic Member

[SKIN] Dragon Scale Bug

bug sking.jpg

The new Dragon Scale skin has a bug, the Gold you have and the gold you had are kind of overlapping. I did a red rectangle to show it.

Basic Member
    I have this problem too, quite annoying.

Basic Member
    Yes i have this too. I love the hud but i dont even want to use it because i sometimes have to squint to see exactly how much gold i have and it takes away from playing.

I got this too. Im just gunna have it unequipped until they fix it in hopefully the next patch.

Hi everybody, i creat HUD DRAGON SCALE, and thank you for added this on the store.
    But you take old version from this hud or was a error with importer, the old version have a bug for 4:3 size behind the gold...

So can you take the last version from my worshop ?
    THE LAST VERSION: 26 Aug 2013

I checked and upload again a last version for safety on workshop HUD Dragon Scale 2 & HUD Dragon Scale.
    Thank you

PS: Last feedback, new generation of HUD change file name for right lighting effect, the old name was "light_16_10.png", but new name with Dota 2 importer is "light_right_16_10.png" (for 16:10 exemple), i think DOTA 2 don't take the new name because i dont see right lighting effect from new HUD in game. I try in local, and i see Dota 2 take the old name

I hope you will update HUD Dragon Scale with the last version soon.
    Thank !!
    Last edited by Wolfart2; 09-02-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Basic Member
    if you can send me update file?

i have dragon scale 4:3 bug