Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217
Results 2,161 to 2,164 of 2164

Thread: Patch Aniticipation Station 7/28/13

Basic Member

STILL WAITING VALV

Quote Originally Posted by sam1960 View Post
    It's simple: they don't release any hero because they dont have it done yet. I don't know how hard is to translate a 3d model ( with its textures, animations, etc) to the game. All i know is that if u put 1 guy in each part -for example 1 guy models, 1 guy animates and the other 1 do the textures, etc- it could be done in a week or 2
    Just Lol. Animation itself could take at least 2 weeks and thats asuming theyll make corrections, animation itself might not be the hardest but is very time consuming, if you want polished animation it could easily get to 3-4 weeks ( if one person only). On the other departments depending on how streamlined they got their workflow and assuming one person per department it might be 2 weeks ( even tho i find it hard) so yeah you could say a well polished looking, moving and working hero could take easily a month.

GG go next.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

Volunteer Moderator
    Last week did have a patch, refer to: http://www.dota2.com/news/updates/11345/ it just wasn't posted in the critical bug forum. Closing this, as there's another (more recent) thread.