Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Puck has a bad voice actor

Basic Member
    also tell me what you think of wr and lina's voice work

Isn't puck an It?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo42 View Post
    Personally I'm glad that she was remade into a "she". There aren't nearly enough non-human females in this game, or in video games in general. You can see this in League of Legends as well - basically 90% of female heroes are attractive humans, while the males are a diverse group full of quadrupeds, monsters and transdimensional aliens.

I think people will get used to it soon enough. While Puck was a male in Dota 1, he/she works just as well with the opposite gender.
    Puck is NOT a she.

While Puck seems at first glance a mischievous, childish character, this quality masks an alien personality. The juvenile form of a Faerie Dragon, a creature that lives for eons, Puck spends countless millennia in its childish form. So while it is technically true that Puck is juvenile, it will continue to be so when the cities of the present age have sloughed away into dust. Its motives are therefore inscrutable, and what appears to be play may in fact hide a darker purpose. Its endless fondness for mischief is the true indicator of Puck's true nature.

I know women are probably not something you see every day, but they're not an "it"

Basic Member
    It it not a good idea to revive a nearly 2 years old thread. Better leave it be, guys.

The tone of Puck sounds like they want it that way. Anyway, Lina, Puck, and WR share the same voice actor: Jen Taylor. She is the one who voices Cortana in the whole Halo series. If you can find a better voice actor, tell Valve and Microsoft.

Basic Member
    Puck's voice is one of my favorites and his lines are awesome! :3
    The voice they should change is Tusk's!

Basic Member
    Puck is a turret. I love turrets.

Basic Member
    Op is just trolling =/

Basic Member
    i like pucks voice, but if you listen to the voice side-by-side with windrunner, they are barely different