Thread: [Confirmed] Soul Ring Doesn't Track Mana Loss and Exceeds Mana Pool

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Soul Ring Doesn't Track Mana Loss and Exceeds Mana Pool

Soul Ring's Sacrifice mana should be used before normal mana for any kind of mana loss, calculated by percentage. Thus, skills like Mana Break, Mana Burn, and Mana Leak should destroy Soul Ring Sacrifice mana first, reducing the mana loss at the end of Soul Ring's duration. Dropping or picking up Intelligence-granting Items should not affect the Soul Ring mana, as it is calculated by percentage.

Soul Ring should not give you more mana than is in your max mana pool; it should simply restore the mana in your pool as you use it if its mana overflows your pool. A hero that is unable to cast spells due to Outworld Devourer or Silencer's Int steal should not have their spells re-enabled via Soul Ring, and Spirit Bear should not gain mana from Soul Ring if it has no mana pool-granting items, so it should not be able to simply buy a Soul Ring to cast active items like Abyssal Blade and Mjollnir.

Adding.
    Please, just call me buny.

Dota 2 note - If the mana cannot fit into your mana pool, it creates a mana buffer that lasts for 10 seconds. Any Mana in the buffer not spent is lost.

Dota note - If the Mana gain cannot fit in your Mana pool, it creates a buffer of Mana that is used before your Mana pool

Agree with first part, second part not so much.

it always did exceed manapool. i remember in dota i used to play techies and use soul ring first while on full mana and still would have full mana after casting landmine. or did i interpret your post wrong ?

It exceeds your max mana in Dota2.
    In DotA1, it just gives you the mana back if you are full mana, until the soul ring bonus is used up. You used soulring's mana first.
    Please, just call me buny.