Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Skeleton King failing to respawn

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Skeleton King failing to respawn

Game 284031454, timestamp 0:32:14.

Skeleton King hits 140 mana while at very low HP, then takes a hit from a tower and gets killed. Spell was not on cooldown. Mana did not drop back below 140. SK was not on unpathable terrain.

Expected Result: Reincarnate passively activates, goes on CD, and Skeleton King respawns 3 seconds later. Does not count as a death, no gold lost, etc.
    Last edited by Kaiman; 08-28-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Pretty sure it was the mana and I'm not sure if this is a real bug or a lag issue. It happens all the time that I get the last point of mana for a skill, the icon becomes colored again and I click it just to receive "I have no mana" from my hero.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...BC6D606866DA9/

can confirm. sk reaches 140 directly before getting killed and has exactly 140 mana at the point of death

Basic Member
    could be that 140 mana is actually 139,9 and the game just approximate (graphically) to 140?

Basic Member
    possibly, but dota 2 generally truncates in basically any other situation, so I don't think that happened.
    +it is would be very visually misleading if the ulti is still shown a available.

Switch Treads, noob :P

Volunteer Moderator
    Hmm... And his ultimate shows that it can be used too (I was more expecting it to be blue & 140 mana to be honest).

Strange bug ! (I'll add this when I get home)

Lately I'm getting a lot of "you don't have enough mana", when both the mana number and the skill icon show that I could cast it. And many times I have to wait like 1 second before being able to cast it with low int heroes (less than 1 mana per second).

It looks to me that 99.1 mana shows 100 mana in-game, because they're always rounding up. Probably an unintended change from who knows when.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mm... Could be easy to test with reducing mana trickle rate using netherward. I'll investigate...

Basic Member
    Happened to my AM once, switched PT to int, get the 60 mana and icon glowing but I got "no mana" message. Blinked after 1 sec