Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo MM Changed?

Solo MM Changed?

Hi!

I'm so doubtfully.

My loss records used to be since ever 7 games in a row.

-My games are ranked as "high"
    - lvl 4X
    - Was around 50~51% Winrate

Now I just broke my record to 11.

Im being matched with lower level people? Im Shcoked I just have the fault of 1 from the 11-12 games i've lost in a row.

Wth is happening?? I've played very "OK". Please don't take it wrong, I'm baddie but the rest just SUCKS

Matchmaking has been absolute shite the last month or so, everyones experiencing it, either Valve is working on fixing it or theyve stuck their heads in the sand (alternatively in the truckload of green theyve earned on milking cosmetics)

Quote Originally Posted by rhyme.asyluM- View Post
    Hi!

I'm so doubtfully.

My loss records used to be since ever 7 games in a row.

-My games are ranked as "high"
    - lvl 4X
    - Was around 50~51% Winrate

Now I just broke my record to 11.

Im being matched with lower level people? Im Shcoked I just have the fault of 1 from the 11-12 games i've lost in a row.

Wth is happening?? I've played very "OK". Please don't take it wrong, I'm baddie but the rest just SUCKS
    I've felt the same thing actually. Started winning easily on my last few games.
    I guess Valve is experimenting with the matchmaking

Basic Member
    Same i went from 54% winrate to 51% in two weeks, just play without the solo filter i feel like its a little less painful

This is embarrasing, 11 lost in a row for ever...

i've played dota 2 since the launch and never went far 7 loss in a row IN YEARS now I have a tatto that says "11 Lost in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmancer View Post
    Matchmaking has been absolute shite the last month or so, everyones experiencing it, either Valve is working on fixing it or theyve stuck their heads in the sand (alternatively in the truckload of green theyve earned on milking cosmetics)
    It is what happens when over 4 million new players (200% of the old player-base) join dota 2.
    K, don't press.
    Spoiler: 

The game dota is good, but what valve is doing with matchmaking is a mistery.

Such long winning and losing streaks are possible mathematically and shouldn't happen too often.
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467

Before all this I have to say I was being matched with skilled people I felt comfortable, people that knew what is DOTA about. and Then Tidehunters with Mordigann and MoM.

Supports with no courrier o Wards, etc etc etc..

Basic Member
    You're in the high bracket your ability to asses skill level is unacceptable. Stop making crybaby threads and get good at dota.