Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [Confirmed] Blackhole should not be able to pull over impassable terrain.

  1. #1
    Basic Member igo95862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,142

    [Confirmed] Blackhole should not be able to pull over impassable terrain.

    Dota 1:

    Dota 2:

  2. #2
    Volunteer Moderator bu3ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    .-.
    Posts
    11,639
    Does this go for every hill, or is it just those special hills at the river?
    Please, just call me buny.

  3. #3
    Basic Member igo95862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Does this go for every hill, or is it just those special hills at the river?
    Any hill

    Including player created terrain

  4. #4
    Basic Member Fspirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    At my pc
    Posts
    147
    ofc. it should, its a bloody black hole

  5. #5
    Volunteer Moderator bu3ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    .-.
    Posts
    11,639
    The first vid is private.

    And Cogs create pathin blockers.


    ^DotA1 says it should.

    Adding.
    Please, just call me buny.

  6. #6
    Basic Member Fspirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    At my pc
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    The first vid is private.

    And Cogs create pathin blockers.


    ^DotA1 says it should.

    Adding.
    even though i don't agree with adding that (:
    im still really happy to see devs responding on this forum

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    no
    Posts
    21,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Fspirit View Post
    even though i don't agree with adding that (:
    im still really happy to see devs responding on this forum
    No one cares if you agree or not.

    Buny isn't a dev, he's just a volunteer mod.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •