Thread: [Resolved] Getting XP + gold but still abandoned game?

Basic Member

[Resolved] Getting XP + gold but still abandoned game?

Match ID: 293138291

I was playing naga support, it was a pretty close game, so in order to prevent getting picked off, I used naga illusion to push out the lanes whilest getting the xp and gold from illusions.

Then BOOM abandoned game? dafuq

justice please

Banned
    Check the replay again, make sure you kept getting EXP at least once each 5 mins.

Basic Member
    You only get gold from last hit made with illusions, the exp gain require you to be in range of the dying creep.

You only get exp outside of the 1200 AoE if it's a hero kill AND that you are the killer.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Check the replay again, make sure you kept getting EXP at least once each 5 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCat View Post
    You only get gold from last hit made with illusions, the exp gain require you to be in range of the dying creep.

You only get exp outside of the 1200 AoE if it's a hero kill AND that you are the killer.

Ah that makes sense, but I use illusion as soon as possible (ie, 10 sec cd after illusion disappear) and constantly spammed rip tide, as I was the gem carrier and still got abandon like this =/