Thread: [Confirmed] Guarding Angel should be dispelled by magic immunity activation

[Confirmed] Guarding Angel should be dispelled by magic immunity activation

Dota 1: Always dispelled.

Dota 2: Only dispelled if omni casts repel on you.
    Last edited by igo95862; 09-02-2013 at 08:15 AM.

You mean any omni right? Or currently Omni can ult->repel someone?

Quote Originally Posted by shalafi View Post
    You mean any omni right? Or currently Omni can ult->repel someone?
    Any magic immunity should dispel guarding angel on activation. Omni's repel dispels it but BKB, rage and others does not. Note that guarding angel can be applied and will work normally if activated after magic immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by igo95862 View Post
    Any magic immunity should dispel guarding angel on activation. Omni's repel dispels it but BKB, rage and others does not. Note that guarding angel can be applied and will work normally if activated after magic immunity.
    I know...

But you wrote "Dota 2: Only dispelled if enemy omni casts repel on you." Shouldn't that be "Dota 2: Only dispelled by repel (out of all the magic immunities) and purges"? There are more magic immunities, at least huskar and spirit breaker.

I think he is trying to say Omni's Repel is the only thing that dispels Guardian Angel.

The rest of the magic immunities do not dispel Guardian Angel, which are bugs, because in Dota 1, ANY magic immunity dispelled Guardian Angel.
    He's the hero this community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt his identity, because he can take it, because he's not our hero. He's a silent buffer, a watchful nerfer. An IceFrog.

My Speedtest Result

For some reasons, only Repel is dispelling most buffs and debuffs correctly, while Rage, Blade Fury and BKB don't. Most bugs simillar to this OP reported only go for the latter 3, because Repel works correctly and removes them.

Adding.
    Please, just call me buny.