Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Unavailable

Basic Member

Replay Unavailable

Good day,

I'm played match (public) 3 days ago. And if I want download Replay so it says "Replay Unavailable". That replay important for me because I'm working on Dota 2 movie. Is someone who help me with it ... fix match replay .. i need download him. Thanks beforehand for answer and sorry for my english grammar (I'm from Czech Republic and my english is bad).

Replays tend to get unavailable after updates, because too many things change so they would bug.

Maybe you are lucky and it's just some weird delay.

Moved to Replays.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Interesting, I can download any replay from aug 20-30th, but replays from aug 31st-sep 2nd are unavailable.

Playing on USE for all my matches. Hoping for a fix ^^.

Basic Member
    Hey there!
    Got an issue with downloading a replay of my recent game with ID 337151798
    At first it got stuck during download at 28% then terminated and now it says replay is unavailable. Fix it please

Basic Member
    plz plz plz cant download my best game ;(

Basic Member
    Please please fix!
    Match ID 340091961

Basic Member
    90% of my replays is unavailable. I dont undestand. Played a awesome match yesterday and its unavailable. Match ID : 340352619. Can some one fix this stuff plz its getting irretating.

Quote Originally Posted by D_o_T1 View Post
    90% of my replays is unavailable. I dont undestand. Played a awesome match yesterday and its unavailable. Match ID : 340352619. Can some one fix this stuff plz its getting irretating.
    Some replays are gone missing too. Also you need to wait a bit till they are avaliable. Works for me to wait one day or a couple of hours

Basic Member
    need help in fixing this replay. match id is 331375977. it was unavailable even after waiting awhile. waited till it becomes expired. if im not wrong replays are stored for 30 days. that match was on the 3rd of oct 2013.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by me1c View Post
    need help in fixing this replay. match id is 331375977. it was unavailable even after waiting awhile. waited till it becomes expired. if im not wrong replays are stored for 30 days. that match was on the 3rd of oct 2013.
    it should still be there since its under 30days. but its alrdy expired