Thread: Power Treads

Basic Member

Power Treads

Many people I have come across don't know that you can make power treads with any of the 3 +6 items; elven skin, robe, and belt. So maybe have it change to where the recipe matches what your main attribute is?
    EDIT: The reason I suggest this is because when I didn't know this I always got the strength item first or the boots first because they were cheaper. But they didn't help my main attribute (I mostly play agi heroes)
    Last edited by windwolf777; 09-03-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: adding reason

+1

Basic Member
    Getting boots and strength component of power treads is the way to go in 95% of cases. Move speed and hit points are desirable on any hero, tiny increment in base damage +6 stat item provides is almost never better than +114 hitpoints.

The only thing I think should be changed is that Treads Build Order when you put them in Quick Buy is Gloves of Haste -> Boots of Speed -> Belt of Strength.

It should be Boots of Speed -> Belt of Strength -> Gloves of Haste. I have Quick Buy keybinded and use it to buy in a rush, clearly the most important item to buy is Boots for MS, then the Belt for HP and finally Gloves that give the less important stat for early game laning.

Bump

Nobody wants to buy Gloves first. Glove can be second for a catch up Midas though.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    Bump

Nobody wants to buy Gloves first. Glove can be second for a catch up Midas though.
    bump
    totally agree with you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    It should be Boots of Speed -> Belt of Strength -> Gloves of Haste. .
    +1