Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Matchmaking is completely HORRIBLE

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Envoy View Post
    Oh please, give me a break. Everyone knows those stats are flat out lies. there are people with like 5 to 10 smurf accounts because of how batshit stupid the matchmaking and report systems are.
    I would agree with your sentiment - except that I don't think that smurf accounts etc would affect the daily unique players that much. Certainly monthly however.
    We are Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by horrent66 View Post
    bes in NA, i luv 2 tlk sht 2 dah nubs LOLZ #$W@6 #Y0I0
    I thought you had ignored me. What gives?
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    I thought you had ignored me. What gives?
    ignore list is empty, always was, always will be. Don't think i ever said i ignored you.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain.xyz View Post
    maybe u should choose a better role in your team to help your teammate win. have fun.
    my best role will always be support, as I am pro-player in my country achieving to be in the top 3 in the last year winning two leagues. But how does it help being a good support if your main carry goes a crappy ass shitty build, or guys picking 2 mid heroes and deciding to fuck each other because they can. Trying to do the most for you team getting ur sickest~ offlane hero, and suddenly you see a kunkka running after you. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Or people asking you to gank when you are a lvl 5 lycan jungle. Ok.

I have more than 2000 games. Still, im being paired with guys with less than 300 games and maybe, less than 100. Somehow valve thinks that giving the ability to hide your profile will make your head ache less. I used to play with all the north american pro scene when dota was still in beta, but most of them stopped playing pubs because everybody knows it sucks, if you dont stack you will get useless teammates and if you stack, you will stomp so hard that the game will be boring.

Also, at least for me, seems that matchmaking is having a "streak behaviour". If you win 3, you will lose 4, then you will win 5 and you will lose other 6 maybe (?). I dont know, it is just ridiculous.

I dont mind losing at all. I just dont want to be supporting people that the only items they can get at 30 min mark is just a yasha with a HoD and not even dominate a creep for stacking. Or a mid running into fogged spots and dying and then blaming because there are no wards when, of course, there is only one, 1, support in every game.

"have fun".

Quote Originally Posted by horrent66 View Post
    ignore list is empty, always was, always will be. Don't think i ever said i ignored you.
    Weird.
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Weird.
    WTF I'M NOT WEIRD! IGNORED!