Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What the MM system?

Banned
    Bad players are bad.

Basic Member
    s0k01<<<<<< - his nickname almost 100% indicates that he is either ukranian or russian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by top puck us View Post
    s0k01<<<<<< - his nickname almost 100% indicates that he is either ukranian or russian
    We got a winner
    Also hes a wnbe dendi :'D

Quote Originally Posted by s0k01 View Post
    lol? i dont wanna repick and start with 500g :O
    greed over need, huh
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your cauldrons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Basic Member
    greed over need, huh
    No. That's why four other guys in his team should pick heroes for appropriate roles.

Always random is much better pub strategy, than "only carry" or "sf goes mid, stfu". If you can play any hero - firstpick is never a fail.

nfaculty team and personally Heinrich Rennert wishes you best luck on your trip to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by hellyko View Post
    No. That's why four other guys in his team should pick heroes for appropriate roles.

Always random is much better pub strategy, than "only carry" or "sf goes mid, stfu". If you can play any hero - firstpick is never a fail.
    Wrong. If he knows that he's facing that issue so often, he should wait and pick properly. He can't complain about team picks if he gives no fuck either.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    Wrong. If he knows that he's facing that issue so often, he should wait and pick properly. He can't complain about team picks if he gives no fuck either.
    ah. now firstpick is the same thing as "don't give a fuck".

If you mentioned smth like "if you pick first, you can't complain", then it's just as stupid as...let's say..."you should always play carry to win".

and you know:

he's facing that issue
    He can't complain about
    Logic was broken somewhere between these sentences.
    Last edited by hellyko; 09-08-2013 at 10:08 AM.

ah. now firstpick is the same thing as "don't give a fuck".

If you mentioned smth like "if you pick first, you can't complain", then it's just as stupid as...let's say..."you should always play carry to win".
    If he first"pick" randoms every game and the setup sucks every game, he literally doesn't give a fuck. Why should his team pick properly if the doesn't do so himself?
    EDIT: He gets bonus gold every game, he can play what he wants and his team has to compensate for his random. So no, he can't complain.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    Why should his team pick properly if the doesn't do so himself?
    Any person who picks first doesn't give a fuck then? So in every single game someone doesn't give a fuck about team picks?

The fact is: someone should pick first. In every game. And that's him.

He gets bonus gold (that's good for entire team) and he is completely not guilty, that other teammates are brain dead. And for sure he can complain about such an issue.

Else you will end with "you can't complain, because you're not playing 5 man stack cm games only".

Basic Member
    Any person who picks first doesn't give a fuck then? So in every single game someone doesn't give a fuck about team picks?

The fact is: someone should pick first. In every game. And that's him.

He gets bonus gold (that's good for entire team) and he is completely not guilty, that other teammates are brain dead. And for sure he can complain about such an issue.

Else you will end with "you can't complain, because you're not playing 5 man stack cm games only".
    From what OP is saying, it is clear that he first picks random every single game and considers that as an excuse.