Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Modified npc_heroes.txt and a request

in that case, it's probably a unlucky streak of bad bots. But i seldom a have ally bots so bad they won't even respond to pings or harass in lane. In the 10 games with the modified txt, the supports literally stand and stare behind me.

Would you guide how to change their behaviour? I don't not want them to behave like supports. I want, even my allies, to fight me for farm. I want all 9 bots to leave their lanes and gank.

Basic Member
    Started using this mod the last few days and it's great! Though the seem to do an insane about of damage. Well above what the spells are rated at. Especially Zeus,CM and the game I played then vs Jakiro, they can do 1000 damage in mere seconds, and that's before veil of discord comes out of Zeus. Although the bots cheat really bad in this game so now with new builds they are even stronger.

Sven seems to be the best one so far. Once he gets Daedalus, he can solo the whole enemy team and Rampage them.

Basic Member
    do we need to create that file? cause i doesn't exist in my dota, not even the folder

Banned
    Yes, and make sure to add override_vpk

Basic Member
    thanks!

Basic Member
    Can someone upload the latest npc_abilites.txt for 6.81. Thanks
    Last edited by ddduke; 04-30-2014 at 05:54 AM.

Basic Member
    Here you go, ran the updater over it for 6.81.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Basic Member
    Very nice work from you guys, just keep it going. You helping sucking players to suck in private lobbies and train for real battle

Basic Member
    Thx you guys at least somebody is working on the bots.

With the recent Jakiro ult buff, do you guys think it is worth it for Jakiro bot to get aghanim scepter?