Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Modified npc_heroes.txt and a request

Basic Member
    No over yet! i back of updated npc_hero.txt updated as patch 7.1 enjoy
    bot meepo puck and clockwork have go here:https://github.com/furiouspuppy/Dota2_Bots
    custom npc_hero.txt steam folder/dota/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9J...?usp=drive_web

Are the bots fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    Are the bots fixed yet?
    Bot behaviour? No. Same old. They can't use backpack, supports getting stuck at warding spots, mid hero waiting for power rune near roshan pit, not picking up aegis if inventory full & getting stuck in rosh pit etc. Only thing that was fixed is default hero models now load properly in bot matches online & offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    Bot behaviour? No. Same old. They can't use backpack, supports getting stuck at warding spots, mid hero waiting for power rune near roshan pit, not picking up aegis if inventory full & getting stuck in rosh pit etc. Only thing that was fixed is default hero models now load properly in bot matches online & offline.
    What a shame. I can't even play any custom bots to have fun or even the default bots; weird how they never took into consideration about the new map layout for the AI bots. :/

Basic Member
    This Custom AI a not have this fucking bug that for taking rue afk and warding wait valve fix one problem cannot fixed that swapping item on backpack
    https://github.com/furiouspuppy/Dota2_Bots
    P:s credit to furious puppy for great AI script

I hope valve still updates their new default AI though, plus add more heroes as default AI. It'll be fun to watch everyone's bots fight.

Basic Member
    i subscribed BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT : FURIOUSPUPPY, watch it with BOT vs BOT. notice many bots dont up skill, dont buy items, dont up talent tree.

Right now i am watching :

Radiant :
    Huskar - no up skill, no up talent tree
    Sand King
    Slardar
    Drow Ranger
    Beastmaster

Dire :
    Crystal Maiden
    Monkey King - no up skill (only up 1 level mischief, no up talent tree, no buy item. (only buy tp and dust)
    Razor
    Axe
    Puck - never use jaunt

anyone experiencing this? I see this bot version has many subscribers!

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG
    Last edited by yuck27; 01-09-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    i subscribed BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT : FURIOUSPUPPY, watch it with BOT vs BOT. notice many bots dont up skill, dont buy items, dont up talent tree.

Right now i am watching :

Radiant :
    Huskar - no up skill, no up talent tree
    Sand King
    Slardar
    Drow Ranger
    Beastmaster

Dire :
    Crystal Maiden
    Monkey King - no up skill (only up 1 level mischief, no up talent tree, no buy item. (only buy tp and dust)
    Razor
    Axe
    Puck - never use jaunt

anyone experiencing this? I see this bot version has many subscribers!

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG
    Better try GXC'S BOATAI, they are far better, even if sometimes they get stuck in secret shop, they do use spells, items and play somewhat better than default.

Basic Member
    GXC and PUB bots suck.... yay, lets play against and with the exact same bots every time!
    i havent noticed any of these things happen in the EXP bots, they work almost perfectly for me every time.
    the game does crash 30% of the time though at the start.
    talent trees have to be put in manually, be a bit patient with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavimaya View Post
    GXC and PUB bots suck.... yay, lets play against and with the exact same bots every time!
    i havent noticed any of these things happen in the EXP bots, they work almost perfectly for me every time.
    the game does crash 30% of the time though at the start.
    talent trees have to be put in manually, be a bit patient with that.
    It's always crashes for me lol. GXC's don't up skill for me and pack custom bots don't up skill either. Only pub function for me any they're amazing bots.