Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69

Thread: Modified npc_heroes.txt and a request

Basic Member
    Hello sirs. I just want to share my edited npc_heroes.txt
    I've added riki (somehow functional) and four passive, item-use-only heroes (spectre, abaddon, phantom lancer, troll warlord). Same old process. Replace the npc_heroes.txt file in game/dota/scripts/npc. I've adjusted it so the bots can now choose talents. This is only good for version 7.0 and 7.01. Feel free to edit the file. Enjoy.

EDIT: I've adjusted the item builds so now their disadvantages of non-usage of backpack are minimized (by adding three non-sellable branches. They seem to put their cheapest items on backpack if their inventory goes beyond 6.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sanramjon; 01-25-2017 at 05:06 AM.

can someone help me? whenever i click start bot match, the game always closes. it started when I downloaded and run the easyfib dotaslasher.exe. now i think I corrupted a file. can someone help me return it back to normal again?

Basic Member
    Try running an integrity check. Right-click Dota2 in Steam, choose "Properties", head to the "Local Files" tab and click "verify integrity of game files". Takes a while to complete and when it finds a corrupted file it will re-download it.
    Quote Originally Posted by biejis View Post
    I PLAY SUPP AND SHOW WARD ALLGAME, PEOPLE NOT LEARN NOT CHANGE, PLAY DOTA FOR LOSE A GAME