Thread: #cef_error_header-6

#cef_error_header-6

Hello, Ive had this problem for like 2 weeks now, where i cannot see anything but #cef_error_header-6 on all tabs that link to the dota 2 website. And I havent been able to find a fix to this anywhere. How do i fix this?

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=175435444

Quote Originally Posted by Schimolari View Post
    Hello, Ive had this problem for like 2 weeks now, where i cannot see anything but #cef_error_header-6 on all tabs that link to the dota 2 website. And I havent been able to find a fix to this anywhere. How do i fix this?
    Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=175435444
    That means: Store page is down...It will be up again in ~10-15 minutes. You have to restart the game to see it.
    P.S.: Don't load Store 1 sec after the game loaded.
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

Quote Originally Posted by vladn View Post
    That means: Store page is down...It will be up again in ~10-15 minutes. You have to restart the game to see it.
    P.S.: Don't load Store 1 sec after the game loaded.
    You didnt read my post did you? Its been like this for 2 weeks on all the tabs that link to the dota 2 website.

Quote Originally Posted by Schimolari View Post
    You didnt read my post did you? Its been like this for 2 weeks on all the tabs that link to the dota 2 website.
    It means you have DNS conflict... Check info about it.. or just wait for 1 Staff member to say it's opinion.
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6