Thread: [Confirmed] Undying soul rip should consider invulnerable units as sources.

[Confirmed] Undying soul rip should consider invulnerable units as sources.

Dota 1: Deals drains health from invulnerable units.

Dota 2: Does not consider invulnerable units.

This bug is not on this list

Bump

Basic Member
    The bug is kind of in my list about hp removal vs invulnerability. Can search the link later

Quote Originally Posted by Belarion View Post
    The bug is kind of in my list about hp removal vs invulnerability. Can search the link later
    Are you talking about this? This is why i think every incorrect interaction should have separate record in Know Bug List. Then I looked in it to find out if this bug was reported i searched through using words "Soul Rip", "Undying", but i haven't searched using "HP removal". If it was in a separated thread i could have easily found it.

Basic Member
    Yes that's why I said kind of ;-)
    I agree that this issue can have it own report as it is not only about dealing damage to invul. units but also considering them for the spell itself.

Other than that I don't agree. The linked thread is only about one incorrect interation, hp removal vs invulnerability. Everything else, including soul rip damage vs invul. is an example of that wrong interaction. Although I can see the searching problems