Thread: Omniknight's red color bug?

Basic Member

Omniknight's red color bug?

omnicolorbug.jpg

not sure if it's a color bug or a slow transition to a red omniknight

Valve has been trying to push a red colour scheme on Omniknight for quite some time now, but meets a lot of opposition any time when hints of it shows up. We had this one back in January:

The portrait that appears in the image you posted showed up 2 or so months ago, prior to the International. It would seem that they have that color scheme completely ready behind the scenes, hence why it appears in item icons. I already have it documented in the Cosmetics bugs list.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

My question is: Why did they reduce the color effect on Omni? I custom made my set BLUE intense... and after the "improved the cloth" items, my Omni is now less BLUE. WHY?
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

Red color on Omniknight....how utterly stupid.
    Blue really fits him and his cosmetics look awesome in blue.
    Now that they've changed it to red it looks really REALLY bad.
    What's next, red Faceless Void? Pff...one disappointment after another.
    Valve, you're slowly ruining Dota with your neglect toward old issues and bugs
    and your focus on releasing more and more new stuff without even making
    sure it works fine. And on top of that, you're changing things on a whim that
    no one ever asked for. I sincerely hope someone in your team is aware of that.
    Last edited by popovich; 11-17-2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: I meant to say red Void, not green. lol
    CPU: Core i5 6400 @ 3.3GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR4 @ 1333MHz
    MB: ASUS H110M-K
    AV: n/a

Banned
    ^^