Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [UI fixed] New bug -> Axe Battle Hunger doesn't increase movement speed

Well firstly ty for pointing out the ms with "wtf". We couldnt see it with our bare eyes.
    Secondly there are so many tooltip and ui problems...well not exact problem just "visual".

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Are You A Wiiizard? View Post
    I think it only increases movement speed if placed on enemy heroes. Though the description just says enemy units so yeah it's still a bug.
    What makes you even think that? The tooltip sys units, playdota says units, dota2wiki says units and not surprisingly it works with units in dota 1 and dota 2. so how do you even get that idea? (if you say because of the screenshot, at least read until post #3)

everything besides the ui not updating properly is fine

Volunteer Moderator
    I'm 90% sure this would only be visual. Unless someone gives me concrete evidence otherwise.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarion View Post
    What makes you even think that? The tooltip sys units, playdota says units, dota2wiki says units and not surprisingly it works with units in dota 1 and dota 2. so how do you even get that idea? (if you say because of the screenshot, at least read until post #3)

everything besides the ui not updating properly is fine
    Because the first one is usually wrong, the second one is usually wrong but gets corrected and the third one is made by retards.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanics View Post
    Because the first one is usually wrong, the second one is usually wrong but gets corrected and the third one is made by retards.
    tooltips are far from usually wrong, incomplete, definately, completely wrong? not that often. same for playdota. and if all sources say the same, why do you expect the complete opposite? Not to mention that it works as stated ingame, which could be tested in dota 1 and dota 2.

I mean, I can make up random stuff too and open a bug report and say that alchi stun should target creeps, regardless of tooltips, playdota, dota2wiki or dota 1/2 ingame interaction, because why not?

I'm just curious how you get that impression when there is no indication at all. I mean I remember stuff wrong, too, but if I'm not sure I don't post my speculations without verifying them. Wild speculation just causes confusion in a bug report
    Last edited by Belarion; 09-16-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Basic Member
    The units/heroes is a gamble for tooltips. Also calling WC3 against an I think is beyond stupid.

Basic Member
    I have no idea what you are trying to say. Tooltips are not completely wrong in 50%of the cases and even if you don't trust them at all, this is easily tested in dota 1, which he obviously didn't do

Basic Member
    In any case, Battle Hunger makes no checks for Heroes. Speed is based on units with Battle Hunger debuff that are enemy, non-structure, no Marker, alive, non-Ancient or is Spirit Bear (mostly moot since Battle Hunger doesn't target these units anyways).

The way its bugged now is that movement speed is not updated after buff applies or wears off. If you apply battle hunger and then switch between units it will show movement speed correctly but you will need to switch one more time to update you movement speed after buff runs out. + Buff and debuff tolltip does not show % of slow or increasement. + Buff tooltip lacks time indicator.

So there is no bug here?
    Please, just call me buny.