Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A list of complaints about DotA 2 (and their counter-arguments)

Quote Originally Posted by hordepriest99 View Post
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/313322783

also seems like buying wraith band on bane can be justified.also a kunkka who goes 1-8 and doesnt hit a single torrent or ship.
    Why'd you sell all your items and have a worst score than him?

this is the best thread. Should be floated, 5 starred and used as the last reply before a lock on every complaint thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    Why'd you sell all your items and have a worst score than him?
    actually i was like 5-2 and i also got firstblood,after the bane forced me to go bot with kunkka,he came top,auto attacked creeps,but still i tried to play,i also got a triplle kill on middle lane,but after a few min,i realized there is no point on playing a game where it is decided when i clicked accept on matchmaking,so i went trolling mode to have some fun so i wont go crazy.

so i went trolling mode to have some fun so i wont go crazy.
    And by having that kind of attitude you're playing badly therefore the game is lowering your MMR and causing you to get matched with people that are ranked a little too low for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    And by having that kind of attitude you're playing badly therefore the game is lowering your MMR and causing you to get matched with people that are ranked a little too low for you.
    you are so stupid,i'm not gonna continue this conversation,everything on dota 2 is so good,there is not a single problem.valve is best gaming company ever on universe,and bleako is god of logic.have a nice day,byebye

Banned
    5 star'd, added to sig.

you are so stupid,i'm not gonna continue this conversation,everything on dota 2 is so good,there is not a single problem.valve is best gaming company ever on universe,and bleako is god of logic.have a nice day,byebye
    So you're saying that by playing bad and trolling, the system should magically figure out that you're actually a better player and then increase your rating, even though you played horribly? I'm guessing that wasn't your first game doing something like that. You're only hurting yourself when you do something as idiotic as that.
    The stupidity never ends:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilev View Post
    Still the MM would be considered broken, cuz you shjouldn't be "outplayed". The match should be as balanced as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakarai View Post
    So you're saying that by playing bad and trolling, the system should magically figure out that you're actually a better player and then increase your rating, even though you played horribly? I'm guessing that wasn't your first game doing something like that. You're only hurting yourself when you do something as idiotic as that.
    no i already told,the system is so random,1 game i'm matched up with those guys next game i get a very good team or even get matched with pro players,90% of games are so 1 sided.how can i be matched with these guys in 1 game and next game be on page 1.does that make sense?

forward knight, may you blind them all with your shiny armor in the name of thee lord volvo

Good initiative.

Hilarious how all the haters have no counterarguments. Only "This is bullshit" and insults.