Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A list of complaints about DotA 2 (and their counter-arguments)

Basic Member
    Drone
    The workload required on the more recent batch of heroes has been increasing over time with the addition of a wide range of new animations, the addition of being Workshop ready on release and having the correct breakdown in order to prevent having to remove the hero from the Workshop and halt progress on the community items like we have seen in the past along with just an overall higher quality model and texture work.-Cyborgmatt
    Community makes hats, no effect on game development.-ValveDrone

Banned
    might aswell change the thread name to the valve knights conference.

Banned
    Looks like the only things these people have is insults. No wonder they get muted all the time.

Banned
    since when calling people "valve knights" is an insult?i just cant get it how blind and foolish a person can be.any living creature with a little bit of brain would know that there is something wrong with this game,rather its matchmaking,the development progress,mute system,etc...but to start a thread and pretend like there is nothing wrong about this game and it doesn't need improvement and that you have a counter argument for every complaint so that mean there is no problem is so hard to bare.
    Last edited by hordepriest99; 09-17-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hordepriest99 View Post
    since when calling people "valve knights" is an insult?i just cant get it how blind and foolish a person can be.any living creature with a little bit of brain would know that there is something wrong with this game,rather its matchmaking,the development progress,mute system,etc...but to start a thread and pretend like there is nothing wrong about this game and it doesn't need improvement and that you have a counter argument for every complaint so that mean there is no problem is so hard to bare.
    Because most of the things "wrong with the game", is simply the fault of the player that's QQ-ing.

Banned
    Also i have to say that you are even here is a big insult to people who try to solve the problems of this game.if you think everything is fine you dont even need an account on this forum and showing up on every thread to post some nonsense about how everybody is wrong and everything is fine and nothing need to be changed.if you you really believe this game is flawless then go play it and leave us whiners to use these forums,since this forums are for people who have some kind of argument,suggestion or demands on this game.
    Last edited by hordepriest99; 09-17-2013 at 12:31 PM.

this is so good.
    im gonna link this thread in every rant post i stumble upon

you are so stupid,i'm not gonna continue this conversation,everything on dota 2 is so good,there is not a single problem.valve is best gaming company ever on universe,and bleako is god of logic.have a nice day,byebye
    man its the truth xD i know its hard to face it, but at least try to comprehend and dont exaggerate like this^^

Also i have to say that you are even here is a big insult to people who try to solve the problems of this game.if you think everything is fine you dont even need an account on this forum and showing up on every thread to post some nonsense about how everybody is wrong and everything is fine and nothing need to be changed.if you you really believe this game is flawless then go play it and leave us whiners to use these forums,since this forums are for people who have some kind of argument,suggestion or demands on this game.
    YOU are trying to improve the game??
    he didnt say dota is perfect or anything like that, bleako was just listing the usual NON-CONSTRUCTIVE rant posts.

On Topic,

I have to disagree on some points however, as valve is indeed doing a bad job of

community interaction (that they tried once doesnt mean they cant do better, like a moderated forum)
    and recently also creating new content+bug fixing (i know it isnt so easy, but its also a matter of dedication of manpower)

MOST things OP listed are NOT done wrong by valve (mm,mute,concede,ladder,cosmetic,casual)
    Last edited by Stinkepete; 09-17-2013 at 12:54 PM.

hm i wonder why most ppl write in the COMMUNITY sub forum instead of finding bugs and post them in the bug section of this forum

if this ppl REALLY care about the game ....
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Most of the counter arguments gave me cancer
    Never underestimate the power of the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    hm i wonder why most ppl write in the COMMUNITY sub forum instead of finding bugs and post them in the bug section of this forum
    nah, that would be work :O

why would you work to improve something when you can just rant anonymously after a lost game to abreact urself

then tell ppl like bleako with about 2k posts they are only pretending their will to improve the game talk about hypocrits ^^