Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: A list of complaints about DotA 2 (and their counter-arguments)

The mindless stalker, it's you again...
    No one talked about having or not having a ranked match making.Bleako said something about ranked solo queue, which is still true. There is no role distribution by MMR, because it is shown after the game.
    Plus, ranked match making is a joke atm (my opinion). People still don't care.

There are no public leaderbords for all players. Don't put words in my mouth. The current ranking us for the top 100, which is totally fine. There is still no need to hate the bronze scum cause next to noone is listed.

To conclude, Bleako didn't say his points are the dogmatic truth. However he has got a points and as soon as you have any issues with it you are free to argue.
    You are still oweing me an explanation why the OP doesn't answer ikeels post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Evo View Post
    The mindless stalker, it's you again...
    Uh, someone bumped this thread and you bumped it again by replying to it.

No one talked about having or not having a ranked match making.Bleako said something about ranked solo queue, which is still true.
    Oh, the backtracks. Bleako argued against private and public MMR. Since December 2013, everybody who has met the criteria can see his MMR in private. Since a few months back, MMRs are visible at the end of each ranked match, and the top 200 players in each region have completely public MMRs and rankings.

To conclude, Bleako didn't say his points are the dogmatic truth. However he has got a points and as soon as you have any issues with it you are free to argue.
    You are still oweing me an explanation why the OP doesn't answer ikeels post.
    Bleako doesn't answer anyone's rebuttals because he doesn't want to. He just wanted to post some crappy points and then have people like you circlejerk him.
    We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.

merci fenix